“Good Choice”

Carolina's Diner
Ranked #29 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This restaurant, one of several Carolina's Diners in the area, has been here for at least ten years, maybe longer.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We chose Carolina's due to the convenience to our hotel and reviews on TA. It has a large menu and seems like something for everyone. My teen son loved the country fried steak and 3 sides of mac! (There is a nice selection of side items to choose from!) I wish I had a do over on what I ordered though and I do take responsibility for not reading the menu thoroughly. My breakfast burrito had chili in it which was very odd. I still ate it but was disappointed. I went back and looked at the menu later and it was there so my fault! I would definitely return though. Service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I brought his parents here a few times, while they were visiting with us this week. Each day, we were warmly greeted/welcomed and seated right away. The menu has a wonderful variety of food, and all of the breakfast and lunch options that we have ordered and eaten, were served fresh, warm and delicious. The staff are all so friendly, and provide excellent customer service - you want for nothing. The portions are generous - you won't leave hungry! It's so nice to eat at a place that really believes in great customer service, and providing a wonderful meal. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered breakfast from this Diner last week. I had a grilled cheese and a side of country potatoes. The food was good. I am a vegetarian and there aren't many options for us at the Swiss place. The prices are a little high for what all you get. Depending on who answers the phone to take your order will depend on this customer service you get. I feel that a diner should have all items on the menu available all day. If I want macaroni and cheese at 8 a.m. it shouldn't be a problem. But they don't always have all items available. They don't even have fresh fruit. I'll make sure I bring my breakfast for now on to work.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

What a great option for breakfast.

First- the customer service is outstanding. I'm in sales so I pay attention to customer service and this entire group has it down.

The breakfast menu is extensive. I had the country fried steak and it was excellent.

If I lived in Greensboro, this would be my regular stop.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I stopped here for breakfast both mornings we stayed in Greensboro. We LOVED it here. We're from PA and took a trip to NC to see if it's somewhere we'd like to move in the near future. Every single person we encountered at Carolinas Diner was wonderful, from the workers to the customers. I've never met so many friendly people before. The manager and server both days went above and beyond to make our visit perfect, more so than at any other place we've ever been to eat. The food was delicious as well, I got the Dinermite 2 and my fiancé got the Country Dinermite and we were both very happy. We will definitely be back to this diner if we're ever in Greensboro again ☺️