“Had a Blast! Dan is the man!”

Carolina History & Haunts
Ranked #2 of 5 Tours in Greensboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Historical ghost walking tour guided by the eerie glow of candlelight. Expect to see historic landmarks, where a ghost or two may also linger. Find out how some of Greensboro's historic, and sometimes tragic, events have shaped the city you see today. Tours operate all year, but dates and times do change. Private tours and group rates are available for groups of six or more any day of the week.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Me and a group of friends went on this Haunted and historic ghost walk on Friday 13th for the Full Moon tour. It was amazing! Our tour guide was Dan and he did an awesome job! We learned so much about Greensboro's haunted history and got quite a bit of experience. Being an empath and being able to sense, I was particularly attracted to the garden type area at our first stop and got some amazing pictures to validate my claim. If we are ever in Charlotte, we are so gonna go to that one! I would def check it out!!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went Friday the 13th (which was a full moon) for a girls nights out. It was wonderful. Each of us love history and paranormal activity, so Dan had our attention from the get go. The period dress was a very nice touch. The tour was very kid friendly. I hope to go back again soon with my family.

1  Thank Lacey B
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided last minute to do the tour on Friday. Dan was our host and was great. We did this tour less than a year ago and had another guide who was also great. We did not repeat the same route of the tour and learned some new history. Great tour.

1  Thank AliceWNC
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've lived near Greensboro all my life, but I learned so much on this tour that I didn't know! Our guide Dan was excellent -very knowledgeable, an enthusiastic storyteller, and funny as well. I can't believe it took me so long to try this tour. I have done a lot of ghost tours, and I would definitely rank this as one of the best. I appreciate tours that are informative rather than being just a cheap scare. Dan and his wife did all the research for the tour. There is a lot of history, but also quite a few recent developments, which were fascinating to hear. Will definitely take the Charlotte tour soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Host was very good at presenting the stories and accurate with historical events. Always nice to learn about local Greensboro events. If we travel to Charlotte I will take the tour given by same company.