“RECENT STAY @ THIS RED ROOF.”

Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport
Ranked #43 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 19 February 2013

My stay was excellent.The front desk staff and the dedicated housekeepers,did a great job....They went above and beyond to assist me.The owner/manager has a caring and dedicated staff..May God bless them all. Dennis C Ramsey.

Room Tip: The room on the first level 107,is a very nice room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 February 2013

I have only stayed at a few Red Roof's but this one was very nice. The desk staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was adequate. The room was clean and quiet and the price was great. I normally stay at Red Roof's when I am travelling alone and am stopping overnight. This trip my wife was with me and she also felt that the hotel was great.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bronek
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in the latter part of November and December. Lost my ID prior but was allowed to check in with other credentials. The owner/mgr. And I had a dispute and I agreed to withdraw my review. The dispute was over my ID. I had been there a month and his lack of understanding Visa rules and English. He broke the agreement that me had. The room that I checked into had stink bugs and food on the wall. The females that work the desk give good service and know their stuff. The two owners that work the desk do things their way. Not the way that a business is run in America. I am filing a complaint with Visa and the revenue dept. All the renovations mean nothing. Looks are deceiving. There are hotels in the area that may not look as nice on the outside but are clean and the hotel is not run by men that disagree with American laws. I in good faith withdrew my complaints. That was a trick. The unauthorized charging of a third party Visa card trumps it all.

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank artfullydesigned
Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

Red Roof Inns are improving. This one is clean, the room had a pleasant smell #118. They have changed the flooring to some hardwood in appearance and less carpet. This looks better and ought to be easier to samnitize. Though not perfect this is a decent Red Roof. This one also has a limited continental breakfast; most do not. This one has lobby restrooms; most do not. It is under the flight path of the airport though not all that loud.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 31 December 2012

excellent location.. OK continental breakfast.. donuts/pastries and coffee/juice.. Absolutely great price... CLEAN updated rooms... no little critters...just off the highway.. McDonalds and gas close by.. we will definately will be back !!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I was on a business trip and decided to stay here. The "superior king" room was excellent with hard wood floors, new furnishings, and very spacious. The room also had free in-room coffee, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Well worth the $53.00 room rate!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Initially this hotel was not easy to find. I could see the sign from I-40 but there seemed to be no signs to ensure navigation on the off roads. That was the bad part, finding the place; the good part was the fast WiFi, water pressure, and a lot of quiet despite a major hiway so close. There was coffee (always) in the lobby as well as qualified receptionists to take you in. I left well rested.

Room Tip: I saw a sound-buffer incorporated in my first floor room ceiling. This means to me that the designe...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan S
i0156, General Manager at Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Greensboro Airport Red Roof.

Hemant Patel