Red Roof inn Greensboro Airport
  • Restaurant
US$108
US$105
Very Good 4/5
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$95
US$164
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$67
QualityInn
US$113
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$131
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$86
US$168
US$152
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleansuperior king roomneighboring roomswi fimini fridgechecking inexcellent customer servicemyrtle beacha great staygreat roomone night stayfreewayohiohousekeepingpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews and booked based in that. Red Roof has always been dirty and low class. I see that has not changed.

We arrived and the lobby was closed. There was a side window tucked in the bushes where you had to stand to talk to the staff.

We went to our room and the exterior hall smelled of marijuana. We entered our room and thought it was really nice. I was amazed I got such a deal.

Once we turned on the lights the cockroaches scattered the floors and the walls. I have never seen so many in my life!

I gathered my family and we left. I asked for there to be no charge on my card and they agreed. I will be checking my bank account daily.

There was no apology or remorse from the staff. They didn't even try to accommodate us.

AVOID THIS HOTEL!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank fitchfamof5
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Friendly staff, cleaning crew was awesome. Fresh linens daily and the one day we went out they tried a bag of towels to our door. Front desk (Amy) allowed us to view the room before we even booked it. Would stay here again if the new was to arrive again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my husband to attend a family member's graduation. The location was excellent as it was only 10 minutes or so to family's home as well as grad venue. It was also convenient to a number of local eateries. The room, staff and service all were great. I have some mobility issues and the staff were able to provide us with a first floor room, which was very helpful and much appreciated. I would definitely stay here again when in the Greensboro/High Point area.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jacki S
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I recently stayed here for a single night and was very pleased with everything. Firstly what impressed me was the friendliness of the staff in general.As for the room, everything was above my expectations. Clean bed sheets,very good amenities, and also a decent array of channels. The area was very quiet and I was able to get a good nights rest. Overall , I was thoroughly satisfied with my stay and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We just stayed 10 nights in a superior room at this Hotel for a business trip! Out of the first 9 days, we had no or only in complied room service on 4 days! This is not acceptable and it seems to be some kind of mismanagement, if there is nobody monitoring what the service staff is doing.

When we complained about the service and the quality they delivered at the front desk, Derek who said he is the manager, but does not want to tell me his last name was very unfriendly. He should definitely go for training and he must learn how he to respond to a customer when there is a problem.

"Be quiet now or you have to leave the hotel" is not a solution!!!!

So our stay there was a very bad experience and we can not recommend this hotel to others!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple