First time for us in a SpringHill Suites hotel. We liked it very much. The staff was very nice and cheery. All suites come with microwave and small fridge. The beds are fantastic with plenty pillows. Count on Marriott for nice beds. The TV turns for viewing in bed or on suite couch. Large closets and bathroom sink separate from toilet which is nice. The decor was very pleasant. We look for more SpringHill Suite hotels the rest of our trip, finding another great one in Raleigh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Marriott, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites