US$168
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$86
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$116
US$131
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$138
US$133
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$71
Proximity Hotel(Greensboro)
US$253
US$245
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$274/night.

O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
US$283
US$170
US$191
US$180
All reviewsdeshawn danielsfront desksitting areafavorite hotelwould stay here againking suitecomplimentary breakfasta great stayswim meetchecking inbreakfast staffclean hotelwafflesbusiness tripbed was comfortablegreat customer serviceelliott
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We were checked in by Stephen who was great! He knew the area well and was very helpful with his recommendations & directions over our stay. When we checked into our "suite" it was very disappointing. The room was very cramped around the bed and the heater/AC blew right on the side of the bed with the curtains blowing over the bed. The closet door was so close to the bed it was very difficult to get the clothes in/out. The rest of the room was comfortable, but smelled a bit "musty". The worst part was the constant "fresh air" sprays in the hallways that were over-powering and horrible for those like me who were allergic...The breakfast area was clean, with a staff that kept it well stocked and spotless! One morning we got there late and the hostess was so nice to leave things out for us so we could fill our plates!

Room Tip: not room 421!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shinysideup
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I booked this hotel for a concert, a one night stay. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I received great referrals for cab service as well. Room was great, clean and comfy.

Only complaint was the ironing board cover needs replacing. If that's the only complaint then I'd say it's a winner!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Quick overnight stay at this hotel. Service was excellent. Shout outs to Stephen at the desk and Mary for a clean, fresh breakfast bar. Rooms were well serviced and nicely appointed. Free wifi without password!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great staff and great GM. Kudos to David and Stephen at the front desk. The hotel is very clean and just finished the remodeling. The rooms are good size and very clean. No need to go out at night, the hotel provides free meal Mon thru Thur. The gym equipment is in good shape. I Will go back soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My family and I stayed in November 2013. I chose this hotel because it had a spearate sitting room from the bedroom and for the price. I had to stay within a close drive to Duke because I had brain surgery (with Gods mercy and healing, I am well), and needed an extra night's stay before the trip home. The staff was very welcoming. They offered my two small children a little animal toy. We settled in our room and since there was a sofa bed, I chose it to try and get comfortable. I had to prop up to rest and needed extra pillows. The staff was very prompt and brought me several pillows to get as comfortable as possible given the circumstances. The room was very clean. I want to Thank the staff for their kindness and excellent work to accommodate our stay. I recommend this hotel for anyone needing a clean place to rest and for the nice staff.

Room Tip: We had a room with two beds, sofa bed, desk/chair, and mini fridge/microwave/sink-countertop combo.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family