US$101
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$174
  • Pool
US$122
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$263
O.Henry Hotel(Greensboro)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$283
All reviewsdeshawn danielsfront desksitting areafavorite hotelwe've stayedking suitewould stay here againa great staycomplimentary breakfastswim meetchecking inbreakfast staffclean hotelwafflesbusiness tripbed was comfortablegreat customer service
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family and I have been staying here for the last four years while my daughter attended North Carolina A&T State University. When we have stayed here the entire staff were very welcoming and friendly. Ms. Mary always made sure the breakfast was nice and hot. She always asked if we needed anything. My daughter graduated yesterday, but if we visit Greensboro again, we will most definitely stay at Spring Hill Suites!! Wonderful accommodations! I liked how the hotel has been renovated!

Room Tip: The beds are comfortable. The rooms are cozy!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The overnight stay was great . I was a little upset that the front desk could not find my name in the system. I could not be credited for the stay and collect my Marriot Reward Points! I have nothing left.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2014

David and his crew were incredibly friendly each and every time they were approached. They made you feel as if they truly valued your stay at their hotel. Our team was staying there and had an early game which they gladly accommodated breakfast for.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank jerriww
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I checked in to SpringHill Suites on 4/6, and I'm still here. I thought about checking out to another hotel for better benefits such as reward points, or manager reception,etc. But being this far away from home for such a long period of time I decided it was not worth it. The staff here has the professionalism that makes me feel like a valued guest, but also enough of a personal touch to make me feel like I'm at home while I'm there. I try to stay at Embassy Or Homewood Suites whenever I travel, but this experience has helped me to see Marriott in a different light. Access to the Rush gym is a huge benefit! My only opportunity for this location would be better awareness of manager's reception/ meal discounts, etc to help offset travel costs where possible.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My husband and I were driving from Atlanta to DC and needed a place to stay the night on this long drive. Thanks to Trip Advisor reviews, we took a room at Spring Hill Suites, and it was perfect. Clean, clean, clean and most comfortable. The young man at the front desk was welcoming, personable and very helpful, especially with restaurant recommendations. This hotel is not fancy but well maintained with up-to-date furnishings. The complimentary breakfast was excellent as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple