Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$213
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
US$72
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$191
US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

All reviewsdeshawn danielsfront desksitting areafavorite hotelwe've stayedking suitewould stay here againa great staycomplimentary breakfastswim meetchecking inbreakfast staffclean hotelwafflesbusiness tripbed was comfortablegreat customer service
Reviewed 17 May 2014

My favorite thing about this hotel was the location. Close to a lot of things but well away from the interstate. It was very quiet! Staff was very friendly and seemed to truly care about their guests. The room and bed were comfortable, though the bed was a tight fit in the room. Breakfast was excellent. The only complaint was an extremely noisy bathroom fan which sounded like a jet engine starting and stopping -- and it could not be controlled separately from the light. That's why I dropped from a 5 to a 4. I would stay here again though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spade7
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We had a great stay a Springhill Suites. Nice size room, comfy beds and two TVs. Staff was extremely helpful. Each staff member went out of their way to remember our first names.
I lost my car keys, and the whole staff helped locate them. Charlene Kufner stepped up 100% when we thought I may have locked them in the car.
Morning breakfast was clean and well stocked. Mary worked the breakfast each morning we were there and she was courteous and extremely pleasant.
Thanks for a great stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed here on a recent business trip in this property. Clean hotel and helpful staff. I always enjoy the large rooms/suites offered here. Plenty of room to spread out and relax. The staff helped with recommendations for a local eatery that was very good. Great location for business stays.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Mr. J.

I wanted to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly and efficient, and would love to have you back sometime.

I couldn't help but note the score of 3 out of 5. Please help me understand what we could have done better for you. We will use this information to improve, not only for you when you come back, but for all of our guests.

Again, we thank you for your business.

Respectfully,

Ken Andrews, GM
Springhill Suites by Marriott
Greensboro, N.C. 27407
336.809.0909

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family and I have been staying here for the last four years while my daughter attended North Carolina A&T State University. When we have stayed here the entire staff were very welcoming and friendly. Ms. Mary always made sure the breakfast was nice and hot. She always asked if we needed anything. My daughter graduated yesterday, but if we visit Greensboro again, we will most definitely stay at Spring Hill Suites!! Wonderful accommodations! I liked how the hotel has been renovated!

Room Tip: The beds are comfortable. The rooms are cozy!
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The overnight stay was great . I was a little upset that the front desk could not find my name in the system. I could not be credited for the stay and collect my Marriot Reward Points! I have nothing left.