My husband and I just took our first big road trip with our 2 year old and had no idea what to expect. Greensboro was the half way stop to our destination, so we stayed there twice. Once on our way up to DC and then on our way back home. Our stay there was wonderful!!!!! From the 3 different gentlemen that assisted us on each of our stays to the cleanliness of the hotel itself. Everything was superb!!! Thanks to Stephen, David, and Deshawn for being so unbelievably friendly (especially to our little girl) and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, you'll love our smart, stylish SpringHill Suites by Marriott Greensboro hotel. Our all-suite hotel is near the Greensboro Coliseum, International Civil Rights Center & Museum, and the High Point Market - the largest furniture trade show in the world. Our hotel features complimentary high-speed Internet access, luxurious bedding, and separate spaces for working and relaxing. Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Make yourself at home with the 32" LCD TV, microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, and pullout sofa bed. Relax in our pool or fitness room. Or stop by our complimentary guest reception - serving appetizers each evening, Monday through Thursday. If you're planning a small meeting, let us know - our boardroom accommodates up to six. Few hotels in Greensboro, NC can match our award-winning service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Greensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Greensboro Hotel Greensboro
- Greensboro Springhill Suites