All reviews deshawn daniels front desk favorite hotel sitting area king suite oatmeal complimentary breakfast swim meet a great stay checking in business trip great customer service bed was comfortable elliott sink kitchenette couch
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

They accommodate for allergies. My 2 children both have severe peanut allergies. Every time we go on vacation, my children can not have the hotel breakfast because of the cross contamination of foods. However, at this hotel, they took the time to go to the grocery store to buy the food that I can eat. When we came back to our hotel room that night, the hotel had a hand-written letter and the food. Which is amazing!! Thank you so much Springhill!! You made my children really happy!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dior W
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We often stay in Springhill Suites in different cities. The Greensboro location was one of the best. The staff there was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The location is great because there are numerous restaurants in the area from which to choose. There is also a Costco in the area. I would highly recommend! If we are ever in Greensboro again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rspphd
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I came here with my sister, my niece and my great niece. We were robbed of our wallets, while we were staying in Myrtle Beach on vacation. We did not feel safe staying in our condo that last night, so we decided to drive home that night. We were too stressed and tired to drive all the way through so we decided to stay at a hotel. When our wallets were stolen so where are drivers license so there goes our ID’s. We stopped at one Marriott and they wouldn’t even consider letting us stay without an ID, which in fact my sister and my niece had their school ID’s with their pictures on it. They would not budge. We called a different hotel, they wouldn’t either. So we tried one last hotel which turned out to be Springhill suites, also a Marriott hotel, and to add to this my sister had a Marriott card which for the first hotel didn’t make a difference. My niece told them that both of them had photo ID’s and the clerk at the hotel her name was Jennifer, said that was OK to come on in. We were so relieved that someone would let us stay the night. My great niece is three years old we certainly didn’t want to stay in the car that night, and we were all too tired and stressed to drive through. I cannot think Jennifer enough and Springhill suites for letting us stay there, Jennifer and Springhill suites definitely came to our rescue that night and we cannot thank them enough .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sightseer161054
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Our daughter was turning 18, and we wanted to make her day special. The entire staff (specifically D. Miller) went WAY out of their way to get balloons, signs, local food and treats, very Cool!!
Best!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelsean63
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear michaelsean63,

Thank you so much for taking time to send your TripAdvisor comments to us. I will be sure and share this with Debbie and our entire staff.
We look forward to hosting you and your family whenever you're in town to visit. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you last Friday.

Again, we thank you.

Respectfully,

Ken Andrews, GM

Reviewed 15 August 2018

My family (2 kiddos) stayed here for 1 night to visit the science center in the morning. We arrived later in the day and the front staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in a king suite and it was very spacious, extremely clean and had everything we needed for our stay. The bed was super comfy and the room was in great condition. We also found our room to be very quiet. We used the pool that evening and the kids loved it! The breakfast in the morning was pretty good (eggs, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, cold cheese and ham plate, fresh fruits). The woman working the breakfast room was very helpful and friendly also. Check out was a breeze and the front staff again was very warm and helpful. We will absolutely stay here again if passing through the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LucyD925
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear LucyD925,

We thank you so much for taking time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We truly appreciate the kind words about our staff and our hotel, and I will eagerly share them with our team. We truly look forward to your coming to stay with us whenever your travels bring you to Greensboro.

Again, we thank you for your comments and for your business.

Respectfully,