All reviews deshawn daniels front desk favorite hotel sitting area king suite oatmeal complimentary breakfast swim meet a great stay checking in business trip great customer service bed was comfortable elliott sink kitchenette couch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here as I was evacuating from the Outer Banks due to the hurricane. We had a great room! Very clean and comfortable! Breakfast was excellent! People at the desk very friendly...Now here's the difference from other places. I accidentally left my pillow in the lobby as we were leaving, along with a bag of popcorn. They made sure to send them to me - both items! :) This is service that goes out of their way! I cannot tell you how happy this made me! I have neck issues and it's hard to find a pillow that works...and I've tried to find one during these few days as I waited for it to arrive. But even more importantly is the fact they sent it to me!! Other places wouldn't. Thank you, friendly and caring people who work here!! If I come back that way, I will certainly make a point of staying there! You are the best!!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

They accommodate for allergies. My 2 children both have severe peanut allergies. Every time we go on vacation, my children can not have the hotel breakfast because of the cross contamination of foods. However, at this hotel, they took the time to go to the grocery store to buy the food that I can eat. When we came back to our hotel room that night, the hotel had a hand-written letter and the food. Which is amazing!! Thank you so much Springhill!! You made my children really happy!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dior W
Reviewed 2 September 2018

We often stay in Springhill Suites in different cities. The Greensboro location was one of the best. The staff there was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The location is great because there are numerous restaurants in the area from which to choose. There is also a Costco in the area. I would highly recommend! If we are ever in Greensboro again we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rspphd
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I came here with my sister, my niece and my great niece. We were robbed of our wallets, while we were staying in Myrtle Beach on vacation. We did not feel safe staying in our condo that last night, so we decided to drive home that night. We were too stressed and tired to drive all the way through so we decided to stay at a hotel. When our wallets were stolen so where are drivers license so there goes our ID’s. We stopped at one Marriott and they wouldn’t even consider letting us stay without an ID, which in fact my sister and my niece had their school ID’s with their pictures on it. They would not budge. We called a different hotel, they wouldn’t either. So we tried one last hotel which turned out to be Springhill suites, also a Marriott hotel, and to add to this my sister had a Marriott card which for the first hotel didn’t make a difference. My niece told them that both of them had photo ID’s and the clerk at the hotel her name was Jennifer, said that was OK to come on in. We were so relieved that someone would let us stay the night. My great niece is three years old we certainly didn’t want to stay in the car that night, and we were all too tired and stressed to drive through. I cannot think Jennifer enough and Springhill suites for letting us stay there, Jennifer and Springhill suites definitely came to our rescue that night and we cannot thank them enough .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sightseer161054
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Our daughter was turning 18, and we wanted to make her day special. The entire staff (specifically D. Miller) went WAY out of their way to get balloons, signs, local food and treats, very Cool!!
Best!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelsean63
SpringHillSuitesGSO, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear michaelsean63,

Thank you so much for taking time to send your TripAdvisor comments to us. I will be sure and share this with Debbie and our entire staff.
We look forward to hosting you and your family whenever you're in town to visit. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you last Friday.

Again, we thank you.