“Great Burger!”

Big Burger Spot
Ranked #10 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2017

When I want a burger Big Burger Spot is my go to. They cook the meat to order and the burger is always hot and fresh. I haven't touched a McDonald's burger since Big Burger Spot opened on Battleground. The staff is always friendly and personalble. Really enjoy the way they interact with families with children. The tables and floors are always clean which is something I look for. You cannot go wrong choosing the Big Burger Spot.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This place has what it claims "Big Burgers" and more! We had the special grind burger American style, big and yummy, make sure your hungry. They suggested we share an order of fries and they where correct we could hardly finish it all. The staff was fast and friendly. Very clean inside. They have a large menu including chicken, brisket, pulled pork and vegetarian. They also have a dog patio, that is quite interesting. You can have your dogs portrait painted on the wall or fence, if they have passed away they put a halo over your dogs portrait. The only thing is not a ton of parking and the location is in a gas station. From the look outside I didn't expect such a great tasting burgers.

1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I eaten 2 or 3 various burger (mediterranean, bacon bacon chedder chedder, south of the border, etc...) Plus the truffle parmesan fries are to die for!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

If you have not tried the Big Burger Spot in Greensboro you are surely missing out. Aside from the amazing burgers - wide variety of choices - they are happy to customize your burger just the way you like it. Also - they have chicken sandwiches, salads, and a variety of other items - so don't just assume it is only burgers. While my son loves the bacon bacon burger I had one of the best grilled chicken sandwiches ever! I am not sure of the bread they use but it was so soft and delicious. I have only picked up food here but they have a nice little outside eating area as well as tables and a counter inside. The staff cook right there in front and you can tell every order is cooked fresh. Also there seems to be great camaraderie among the staff. Taking my son back to college on Sunday but have found a new place for myself thanks to him. Love Love Love. Don't miss it! The location I visited is the Battleground location.

1  Thank Shannon P
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We recently ate at the one off of Guilford College road, near Spare time bowling. Prices are reasonable. Food is ok. Kids seem to like it and we usually stop in before bowling. It's not our place for burgers.