1,268 results
All reviewsgreat hotelgreensboro coliseumking suitefresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastroom was spotlessconvention centerthe breakfast areacookieswould definitely stay here againeasy accessbreakfast stafffront desk staffoff the highwaya great stayindoor poolfitness room
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I had a very good experience here. We arrived at the hotel very late after driving nine hours. The Man at the desk was very accomodating and helpful. I was very impressed with our clean room. The top things off, breakfast was great with a big selection. I hadn't stayed in a Hampton recently. Days later when I needed a hotel room, I found a Hampton.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Donald S
sawyer_11, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank for your feedback! We love serving our guests and take pride in our customer service and cleanliness. Please come back to see us again, we want you here!!

Regards,

Karen Grissom General Manager/Hampton Inn and Suites Greesnboro coliseum Area

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great hotel with great staff. We had three rooms and all were very nice. The heating and colling system were excellent. The Continental breakfast was adequate but I would like to have had scrambled eggs which had a sign but I never saw them arrive. They did have a very nice omlet however.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PaulM11237
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I loved the free hot breakfast every morning. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Location was more than perfect for my purpose of the trip (extremely close to Greensboro Coliseum! and surrounded by many great restaurants within walking distance)! All the staff were nice, friendly and helpful, too.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yumi F
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My hubby and I were looking for a place to stay for the night and called our on-star who directed us to the Hampton Inn in Greensboro/Coliseum Area. what a great find. hotel is fairly new so it is very clean with comfy beds, large showers and a great breakfast. We happened to stay on a Wednesday night with is the managers Reception with drinks and snacks for the guests. The night we stayed it was from Hooters, and the wings and shrimp were great. Front desk staff Kristie was very pleasant and helpful when we checked in, and even appeared to enjoy her job. And we met manager Terry who was friendly and fun. Rooms sere very reasonably priced. If I am ever in the area again, it is a definite. Also convenient to major roads

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ginger636
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The suites in this hotel are very generous. I liked the layout of the room, it was clean and smelled fresh. The location was close to everything (shopping, restaurants, the highway) but not noisy. If making reservations online, I would suggest you contact the location to verify they have the correct information for you. Our reservation was not accurate and although they tried to find something to accommodate our needs, they didn't have what I requested available.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family