“satisfied swim mom!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I fully admit that I am Marriott points person. I stayed here because of cost saving and convenience. It was so close to the GAC center. I loved this hotel. Quiet, clean, comfortable, breakfast, staff is great and the rooms have microwaves and fridges. I may have to rethink this marriott thing! Very pleased

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

I wish you would re-think that Marriott thing! Nothing against them, they have a great product as well, and I know you enjoy their hospitality. HOWEVER...Hilton brand properties, especially The Hampton Inn and Suites are AWESOME. Free hot breakfasts, free parking and wi-fi and a wonderful staff that truly appreciates you is what we are all about! You can earn reward points with Hilton, as well. Keep trying us and you will see why we are an award winning property and a leader in the industry.

General Manager Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I travel for business and stay in only Hilton Brand hotels and I must say The Hampton Inn & Suites in Greensboro out shines all! The customer services there is AWESOME! They get to know you and call you by your name as you walk through the door! You are always welcomed and feel like you matter to them. I can't say enough about the staff there from Management all the way down to Housekeeping!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind review! We constantly train and motivate to take our customer service to a new level. Be sure to stay with us the next time you are in town, we want you here!

Hampton Inn and Suites Greenaboro Coliseum Area

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The two attendees as well as the manager of housekeeping were super helpful and made arrangements to check me in prior to 3:00pm. They were very considerate despite having a full house the night before and searched until they found a room for me. This is another reason I will continue to use Hampton Inn. Sincerely, C Johnson

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

I am so glad we were able to accomodate you early. We try to think out of the box when it comes to exceeding expectations and if we can make things happen for you, we will! Be sure to stay with us again and agian, we really value your patronage, treat you like family and want you here!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Was in town with a group of family and friends for a function over at UNC-G. The room was very clean and comfortable, and we slept very well. The breakfast was typical, with a good variety--only thing that would have made that better would have been staff attention to replenishing items, considering the busy-ness of the breakfast room.

The only odd thing about our stay was, after we checked in, and were headed to a room, we noticed as staff member knocking on the door to our room as we approached. She asked us if she could use the phone in our room....We politely declined... Was there no house phone or phone from the housekeeping closet?

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

What a great review! Thanks for giving us feedback, we really need to know what you think. Did you know we ranked #22 out of 687 Hamptons for cleanliness? Our standards are very high! As for the breakfast...we certainly try to keep up. We are so popular that even with two staff members hostessing, it is hard sometimes gauge the timing. Of course, I use your comments as an opportunity for coaching and training , so my team can do a better job on those really busy days.

Please try us again when you are in the area, we really want you here.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Came over to look at the university. Excellent hotel. Clean friendly and well worth the money. Bed was big and very comfy. Location was the only downside. Had to get taxis everywhere. But having said that all the drivers we had were very friendly. Would certainly stay at this hotel again.:-)

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We really love hearing from you. The location for our property is usually adequate depending on where you need to go. Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance, but as with everywhere, if you need to go further such as UNCG or the coliseum, a short taxi is a cheap way to go. Glad you enjoyed staying with us and I invite you to come back when you are in the area, we treat you like family and really want you here!

Safe and Happy Travels,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

Easy access off the highway Plenty of restaurants neary Staff very cordial Room was spotless and comfortable Room access VERY easy - modern technology Plenty of outlets in room Exhaust fan in bathroom +

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so happy that you enjoyed our fabulous property. We continue to improve our training and have high standards for our customer service, cleanliness and amenities. That's why folks love to stay with us and keep coming back! Did you know we are ranked #22 out of 687 Hampton Inn and Suites for our cleanliness scores? That's amazing!

Please come back to see us when you are in the area again!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

My son and I stayed here recently and it truly surpassed the Hampton Inn standard. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was superior. We especially appreciated the very large and clean bathroom! I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

My son travels with me from time to time, as well, and I certainly appreciate knowing that my family is safe, secure and in a clean room. The great amenities help, as well, the Hot, Complimentary breakfast is wonderful and a true value. Thank you for taking the time to review us and say such nice things, we really need the feedback and it helps us train to serve you better. Please stay with us again when you are in the area!

Yours in Hospitality,