“Great customer service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the new Hampton Inn and Suites in the Greensboro/coliseum area.
I was greeted at the front desk with a smile from the desk.

She thanked me for visiting their new hotel and let me know if I needed anything to let her know.
The entire hotel is very eye appealing, the rooms are very comfortable and the property is easy to access from the busy road.

Any time I was near a hotel employee, they were smiling, extremely friendly and I honestly felt they wanted my stay to be special.

I enjoyed the fitness room and also took advantage of their complimentary breakfast. The breakfast area is very accommodating for both the family and for the business patrons.

I would highly recommend this location if you are needing to stay in the area. I know I will return,soon!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to say a few kind words, we really appreciate your feedback and use it to inspire other guests and our TEAM, as well. Our customer service IS wonderful and we do want you here, it is apperent in our scores and awards that we win (the hot breakfast helps, too, with heart healthy options and endless supply). I'm glad you are coming back, that means a lot to us.

Take care and safe travels,

General Manager/Award winning Hampton Inn and Suites Greensboro Coliseum Area

Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very Clean and new hotel. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and the common areas remain clean all day. Friendly and helpful staff and they were very accommodating to our special needs as a swim team and getting up early for breakfast, eating dinner late in the lobby, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and cleanliness, that is why we are an Award Winning Property. It is so wonderful to host great guests such as yourselves, and we live for making you comfortable. Teams are so important to us as well, we see it as a priveledge to be your home-away-from-home. Please stay with us again when you pass through, again. We want you staying with the best!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I went to Greensboro for business and the price at Hampton Inn was great, $129/night. From start to finish, my experience was flawless. Pleasant staff greeted me. I requested a room on the top floor, away from the elevator, and my request was noted and accommodated. The room was probably the cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed in. The bed was super comfy and, best of all, NO NOISE.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We have a wonderful team that is highly trained and ensures your rooms are 100% ready for you. They enjoy what they do and we have a great time, I hope that shows in our work. When you are in the area, please come back and visit us agian. We want you here!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This Hampton Inn & Suites experience was absolutely fabulous! We were in Greensboro for the 2014 Men's ACC Tournament and the hotel was even decorated for the event! Beautifully decorated room, great continental breakfast, and the entire staff was friendly and most helpful! Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites for a great trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise G
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We love decorating for ACC!! The colorful balloon arrangements are made by the same designer as the Greensboro Coliseum so you are seeing quality decorations. This is our FUN time and we enjoy meeting all of the great Guests that come from all over to watch the fabulous games. Thanks for taking the time to say a few nice things about us, we enjoy reading these reviews and I share them with the hotel Team, as well. When you come back next year, stay here again!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This new Hampton Inn is nearly perfect for business travel. Friendly, efficient staff check you in. There's a Suite Shop where you can easily grab something to take back to your room with a fridge. The furnishings are clean and modern. Manager's reception for a beer or glass of wine. And the breakfast is plentiful (including protein--not just carbs) and fast. The exercise room has 3 good treadmills and dumbells up to 50 pounds. This last trip, I was had a conference at the Koury Center and tried the Double Tree across from this Hampton and switched back to the Hampton after just one night. The Double Tree was okay, but no fridge in the room and no quick-n-easy breakfast (if I have to sign a check at the hotel restaurant, that's not quick-n-easy). This Hampton Inn is where I will stay for all future Koury conferences.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We have a lot of guests that stay with us when they are in town for conferences at the Koury Convention Center, being so close to there and walking distance to restuarants makes us a desirable location! I appreciate your feedback and hope you try us again next time you are in the area. Our award winning staff raises the bar for customer service and we treat you like family!

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We found this Hampton Inn to exceed our expectations on our recent trip to Greensboro for the ACC Championships. The front desk staff were all very helpful, the rooms spacious and clean. Being next door to Hooters didn't hurt either.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our wonderful hotel! Did you know that we are an award winning property? I take pride in my staff and our custemer service and cleanliness, we strive for excellence every day! When you come back for the ACC next year, make sure you stay here again. Why go any where else?

Safe and happy travels,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This Hampton is new, with modern furnishings, spacious rooms, and in perfect condition. The amenities, breakfast, and accommodations are high end for the Hampton brand. The staff is very accommodating. Our multi-day visit included a day of intense freezing rain which caused a 24 hour power outage. The staff provided excellent service including serving a breakfast in spite of the power outage. The cost was on the upper end of the Hampton scale, however, the facility and quality of breakfast made it worth it. There is also a Manager's reception on Wednesday evenings.

Room Tip: Room with King bed and sofa bed are spacious and comfortable.