1,268 results
All reviewsgreat hotelgreensboro coliseumking suitefresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastroom was spotlessconvention centerthe breakfast areacookieswould definitely stay here againeasy accessbreakfast stafffront desk staffoff the highwaya great stayindoor poolfitness room
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The Hampton Inn in Greensboro is like a home away from home. It's not just the aesthetics and amenities that make it so, it's the heart of establishment with their warm and gracious staff. The breakfast is satisfying and not fluffy and the bed is quite comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We aim to more than please! My Team loves treating our guests like Family, it's so important that you are extremely satisfied with not just our property and amenities, but with our Team. Our "hearts" are totally in to making you feel special and I'm happy that you felt that way. Be sure to come back here when in the area again!

Safe and Happy travels,

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Ms. Debra Finger, Chris and Cindy made our stay extraordinary. We initially booked a double room through Expedia, when we arrived a double was not available due to a soccer tournament in the area. I notified the Asst. General Manager, Ms. Debra Finger and she and her team sprung into action checking all available rooms to make my family's stay comfortable. We put up our bags and when we returned from dinner (a matter of 45 mins) Ms. Finger met us in the lobby with keys to our new room. We were very thankful and appreciative. She and her staff went above and beyond to ensure we had an enjoyable stay. We will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Choose the extra large king suite
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

My Team is the best! Thank you for taking the time to say a few kind words about our amazing staff, Debra, Chris and Cydnee are just a small part of our team that really cares about how you enjoy your stay. Their extraordinary attention to detail is so important and it is imperative that your needs are met immediately. I appreciate you reviewing us and look forward to hosting you here again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Hotel was very clean and comfortable. It was so quiet you would never know it was full of kids' soccer teams. Breakfast was great. Staff was very friendly. Location was great, right off of I40, very easy to get to games.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

I'm so thrilled you loved us! We are a quiet hotel, even with teams that we host here frequently. Thank you so much for taking the time to say a find kind words about us, we love hosting our guests here and treat them like family. Be sure to come back here when in the area, our Team loves giving great service and going beyond the call of duty to ensure that you are taken care of.

Safe and Happy travels,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I stayed at the location for 4 weeks. Overall a great place to stay and the staff makes it feel like home. However the breakfast and wifi connection leaves alot to be desired. I keep get dropped for wifi to matter time of the day. Breakfast has alot of options but the options did not taste good so had to go out and get breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our amazing property! We are constantly upgrading our amenities and very rarely get complaints, so I'm truly sorry that our food wasn't your cup of tea. I am thrilled that you loved us and our Team overall and sincerely hope you come back here when in the area again, we want you staying here!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2017

With the air in our room but they moved us to a new room the next day The new room was good. The manager was very helpful and the girls up front very helpful with suggestions about were to eat. Would stay again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review, we rarely have issues with our rooms but things sometimes do happen and I'm glad we were able to get taken care quickly so that you could enjoy your stay while attending your soccer games. I appreciate your loyalty to our Award Winning hotel and look forward to having you here again!

Yours in Hospitality,