“I Love Zoe's Kitchen”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #75 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“I Love Zoe's Kitchen”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is a great place for a fresh and healthy Greek-style lunch, or dinner. The place is always clean, the staff is friendly and helpful and the food is always fresh and flavorful. They deliver their creative meals very consistently. I loved their grilled shrimp salad with white beans and cucumber dressing, but it has been taken off the menu for some reason. They will sort of tweek the shrimp salad for me, but have not had the tasty white beans on my last few visits. The potato salad is a nice light version without the heavy mayo. The flavor of the grilled shrimp and meats is always the best. That really adds to any dish they serve. Love this place!!!

• Visited July 2013

North Carolina
“A New Favorite!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

For years I've lived less than 5 miles away from Zoe's, however this year was the first time my husband and I had ever taken the time to visit and see what Zoe's had to offer. I had a rough idea on their menu, but had never heard about it from friends of family. And so off we went, a bit apprehensive about what we were about to try. Boy, was that for nothing!

It almost immediately became one of my new favorite restaurant from the moment that hummus hit my taste buds. They serve the best hummus I've ever eaten, hands down. The entree was equally drool-inducing- I enjoyed the steak wraps, which come served with fresh steak and one of the most incredible dipping sauces ("yogurt sauce") I've ever enjoyed in my life (no exaggeration). Their ingredients are fresh and never lack in amazing flavor- everything they offer accents every other menu item beautifully. I go here and leave immensely satisfied and eager to visit again.

As Zoe's isn't your 'traditional sit-down' restaurant I cannot say much in regards to the service, however the manager there has almost always been the one to serve us and he is simply amazing.

I eagerly await my next visit to Zoe's- undoubtedly in the very near future!

• Visited September 2013
Yadkinville, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Great food everything tasted very fresh my daughter cleaned her plate and wanted seconds. Nice outdoor area but we chose to eat inside. Good location.

• Visited September 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Mediterrean food at affordable prices”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food is always fresh and hot. The steak rollups and the grilled kabobs with greek salad are a couple of my favorites. Self serve, but real plates and silverware. Outdoor dining available. One of my favorites.

Visited April 2013
“friendly and healthy”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

No need to use 100 words to describe this experience -- just tell 'em what you what, they make it and bring it to you fairly quickly. Have eaten here a couple of times and always leave satisfied.

Visited March 2013