“Walking trails, pool, par 3 golf, tennis--you name it”
Review of BurMil Park

BurMil Park
Ranked #14 of 76 things to do in Greensboro
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We particularly like the hiking trails around Lake Brandt, varying in length from a mile or so to several miles. The golf driving range and course are very popular and well kept up, as is the swimming pool in the summer. There is no admission fee, although some activities have small fees.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I visited for the first time since they've built the new park this summer and it is great!All of my children had a great time and made some new friends I really enjoyed it because I have small children that I am very protective over and they were easy to spot everytime even if i wasnt right by their side.Also the staff really looks out for the kids from what I seen.We went during the week so it was too crowded(hint)

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great place for a family outing, company event, or anything where you want to get together outdoors. Another great Greensboro park along the Atlantic & Yadkin Greenway. There are multiple bike trails around and connecting to the park/

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This park is always bustling with folks. Bike paths are always clean and safe and lots of grassy areas to picnic or play catch. I have been meaning to try out their driving range and 3-par course because it looks well-kept and fun! Plenty of room for other activities for all ages too. It's a bit a drive from downtown Greensboro if there's traffic but we usually make a day of it and spend many hours there.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Being a local, I enjoy the proximity of the park, and that it links up with other parks via the greenway. Parking may be an issue, but not terrible. Lots of shade along the asphalt trails as well as the groomed forest trails.

Been to BurMil Park? Share your experiences!