“Great Mexican Food”

El Mariachi
Ranked #188 of 910 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This place has great Mexican food. They also work hard to make you happy. Anything is good here.

Also heads up on Friday's they have Mariachi Music Live.

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Love theirs chips! They put some sort of seasoning on their chips. The entrees are always good too. Chori Pollo is one of my faves. You can get it at lunch for $5.99.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

For those who like really good Tex-Mex food this is a great choice. My wife and I have tried most in this part of town, and we always come back here. The menu is well thought out, reasonably priced and the food is always good. This place makes the best salsa I've had in any local restaurant, and it isn't close. We think you'll enjoy it.

1  Thank J M
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant ever. The salsa is freshly made with all the vegetables being freshly chopped.....even the tomatoes...instead of coming from a jar or can. The chips are lightly seasoned which is makes them even tastier. My favorite meal is the enchilada veracruz which is a shrimp based dish.....and they don't scrimp on the shrimp. I think that the pricing here is very fair, and I can get a really decent meal for $10-$12 if I don't drink alcohol. I can't comment on the desserts because I never have room for it.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I'm actually not a great fan of Mexican food, but this was a surprise. The food was fine, the decorum in the restaurant was one of the better of this genre, and service was very nice.