“Loads of Great Food and Fun”
Review of Tour De Food

Tour De Food
More attraction details
Owner description: Come eat, drink and walk with us through North Carolina. We offer unique tours to satisfy all palettes. We search out independantly owned restaurants from fine dining to hidden dives the locals frequent. We mix it with local history and amazing architecture. Come explore these delectable culinary scenes and see how friendly true southern character is.
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My fiancee and I went on the Greensboro Tour de Food this afternoon. She is in Winston-Salem temporarily as a student and neither of us had spent much time in Greensboro, so we thought it would be a fun way to check out the city and several of the restaurants. All of the stops were really great and the guide Lisa turned out to be the owner of Tour de Food. She made the afternoon wonderful, was super friendly and filled the walk with plenty of interesting facts about Greensboro. We're planning on hitting her other tours in Winston and Charlotte in the future, it was definitely money well spent!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

The owner is very hands on and makes sure the tour and food is all done perfectly. The guide was very professional. Meeting the restaurant owners and chefs is an added bonus. Because you are there at the restaurants during their slow time you have their undivided attention. They themselves are relaxed and not rushed. The food samples are wonderful and the portions are plentiful. You will conclude your tour with a full belly. The history and information about the restaurants adds that much more to the experience. There is plenty of time to order a drink and enjoy at each stop, if you choose to do so. Will do this again.

Greg R.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour of restaurants. The guide Aleena was great and so informative....learned a lot of history we didn't know about. The beer tasting experience was amazing..I don't even drink beer but I LOVED the beer we tasted at Natty Greens...it was awesome!! And the home make cake from The Sweet Shop was "to die for".....wish I lived closer to Greensboro and could go there more often!! Biggest decision of the day was what kind of cake to order!! Can't wait to go back and do it all again!!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Great food and interesting information about the area! Fun way to spend an afternoon and meet new people along the way. We were lucky enough to meet the inspirations behind a couple of the restaurants! We will definitely return to the restaurants and look forward to another tour de food tour! I Highly recommend going with a friend or a group of friends!