“Great Community Theater”
Review of Triad Stage

Triad Stage
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you are passing through Greensboro and looking for something to do, look no further. This community theater is as good or better than any community theater in the country. Obviously, some plays are better than others, but as a whole, it's hard to go wrong with any show here. This is definitely one of the best things in Greensboro. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My daughter and I have made it a tradition. We give tickets to friends and family but my wife and I never seem to have the time to take in shows ourselves.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Went to see this wonderful musical performed in an intimate 300 seat venue. First time at Triad for us and will not be the last. Talented performers and a great theater--I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. Awesome production!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Triad Stage, in downtown Greensboro, is annually rated one of the top fifty regional theatres in the United States, and it is deserved. We have enjoyed many productions on Broadway and London's West End, and can confidently say that the performances at Triad Stage are comparable. The staging is highly professional, and the actors are carefully selected for the roles they perform. The experience here has a world class feel. Comfortable, good acoustics. Prices are reasonable - there is even a limited number of $10 balcony seats. TIP: there are excellent dining options downtown nearby, for before or after. Recommend Crafted Taco (gourmet quality, really); Liberty Oak, quality pasta; Table 16, elegant; Alex's Cheesecake, as good as any you will find; WORX nearby is up and coming bar/burgers; Fincastle's 60's burger joint; OPA Greek is pleasant and tasty.

2  Thank CarolinaTrekkers
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I am not sure why Trip Advisor does not have Triad Stage on its list of Performances but this extraordinary theater certainly deserves to be at the very top. My husband and I have had season tickets for Triad Stage for several years and we have been consistently astonished at the spectrum of plays presented, as well as the superb acting. Sometimes we come away laughing, sometimes sad, sometimes puzzled, sometimes energized -- but always entertained to the hilt and eager for the next production. Visitors to Greensboro would do well to check the availability of seats for any play that is on the boards for the time they are here.