“Great first impression!”

Price range: US$4 - US$8
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located right next to the DMV
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Of course this isn't the best restaurant in Greensboro, it's a little Kabob Shop! For the quality of food and the price it is the best value in Greensboro, FACT! High rating is well deserved. Whole staff was very friendly, will be returning and wish them much deserved success.

1  Thank Brian S

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The best chicken on a pita in Greensboro! The staff is so friendly and the food was fast, fresh and accurate. Perfectly seasoned. We'll be back!

1  Thank Kathy H
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I checked this eatery out since it was so highly rated here on Trip Advisor. Decent prices, the food was good, but certainly not worthy of a number one ranking. I can see myself possibly visiting this place again in the future but there was nothing here that I find so compelling that would have me return like immediately. One turn off, the flies in the restaurant...

3  Thank Xecutiv
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We have visited Greensboro for over 35 years and have had a difficult time finding a truly delicious restaurant, until tonight!! Our spicy gyro platters were bursting with flavors! The friendliness of the staff was beyond the norm, and the owner personally was attentive to us. We will definitely return on our
next visit to Greensboro.

1  Thank Mwaynick
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I love the spices they use at Sarah's Kabob Shop. I also like the way the staff is friendly to each other (and to customers). When I placed my order, the order guy turned to the grill man and said, "Chicken kabob, please." I ate a huge kabob sandwich with seasoned chicken and yummy cucumber sauce, wrapped in a puffy pita and wasn't hungry for 6 hours. Excellent value. Go. Keep these guys in business.

1  Thank Emmadelle