“Authentic Greek, Mediterranean and just good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sarah's Kabob Shop

Sarah's Kabob Shop
Ranked #1 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Greek, Middle Eastern, Egyptian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located right next to the DMV
Jamestown, NC
“Authentic Greek, Mediterranean and just good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

My wife, daughter and I have tried many of the delicious dishes at Sarah’s Kabob Shop. The Falafel is addictive and the Tahini is delicious. The food is always fresh and fast. I like the Gyro’s, Beef Kabobs and the salad. The fries and potato wedges are also delicious. Everything is good, right down to the Cheerwine on the soda fountain. The service from Hassan and Sarah and everyone is friendly and welcoming. Give it a try, and you’ll be back.

• Visited July 2014

Greensboro, North Carolina
“One of the Best Restaurants In Greensboro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Everything I ordered was excellent and delivered quickly. The dressing and fries are both among the best I have ever had! The value was also great for the amount of food they offer. Lastly, the staff, which appears to be just a family, is very nice and really care about giving quality service along with quality food. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Awesome Fries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The portion of food for the price is a steal! They have great salad dressing unlike any other Greek vinaigrette I've ever had (it's more mayonnaise like instead of oil and spices, similar to ranch). The homemade fries are one of their strongest points and the staff is so friendly and helpful! If your liking for a quiet, relaxing and friendly joint for lunch, Sarah's is your best option.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Saw the #1 rating so I had to stop by and check it out on my first trip to Greensboro. A little out of the way to get there, but worth the drive. Ordered a chicken pita w chips. Was def nice and fresh w the pita overflowing with food. Staff is very friendly, restrooms are clean.

“Off the Beaten Path but Off the Chain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I am in Greensboro for a conference and decided to put my trust in Trip Advisor to search for lunch options outside the conference center. Sarah's was ranked #1 and I wanted a gyro. I concur on everything other reviews mentioned like wonderful service from everyone, a genuine greeting with a smile, excellent food, and a relaxed atmosphere. The seasoned potato wedges are wonderful and they cook everything to order. I didn't know that you had to request spicy meat so I had the original, which was still great. How about this: Hassan the owner came over to greet me, he educated me on various menu items I plan to try, we discussed his business scope and location, etc. Shortly after he returned to the kitchen, he sent over a sample of the spicy meat. LAWD!!! I WILL RETURN FOR THAT!! Prices are great and I will recommend this tucked away gem to others.