“Great late night food”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Charlotte,NC
“Great late night food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I don't normally eat at Hooters but my husband was craving chicken wings and it was right next to our hotel. My mom and I went in and ordered takeout. The ladies at the bar could not have more helpful and efficient. We ordered peel and eat shrimp and chicken wings. Both entrees were absolutely delicious. My only complaint was that they left out my dressing for my celery and wings. I would go back and eat in the dining room but I think it's best for take out.

Visited May 2014

Georiga
“Food was okay”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The food was just okay for us. We purchased the naked and breaded wings. The naked wings was more of our liking. The breaded wings, was okay. The cobb salad was just okay. The staff was really friendly.

Visited May 2014
Christiansburg, VA
“Fast Friendly Service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Enjoyed dinner with a group of women, service was good, fast and friendly, on our way to a concert so our waitress did everything she could to get us in and out quickly. Food was OK, I believe that they have changed their sauce, I have always gotten Medium but this time it didn't seem to have a kick like they normally do. Food was hot and delivered quickly with friendly service.

• Visited February 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Average at Best. Food is ok, service not so much”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I drove to Greensboro for work without a hotel reservation at all. Therefore, I could not research places to eat near where I was staying on Tripadvisor like I normally do. I had no idea WHERE I would be. This happened to be next door to the Hampton Inn I was staying at. (which was excellent, check out my review of it) This was not a pleasure trip, it was a working business trip. And we work until all hours of the night. So I was beat and took a chance. Just like I usually do in poker, I lost. I seriously suspect I have been to more Hooters restaurants than anyone in the country. I think that might be possible. They actually do have good wings at most locations believe it or not and I am a road warrior.
This is a very large Hooters. Lots of seating. There are also a LOT of TVs so you can see from pretty much anywhere. The location is very close to I40 and easy to get in and out of. Usually at every Hooters I have ever been to... they say "Welcome to Hooters" when you walk in. Well, you can forget that. Expect to be completely and totally ignored by the uninterested and frankly bored looking staff. I sat at the bar. There seemed to be plenty of help vs. the number of patrons. Eventually I tired of the help walking back and forth without even so much as a glance so after however many minutes that was, I began timing it. I feel the need to say at this point because of what this restaurant is that I had not been drinking and therefore was not some obnoxious drooling drunk. After 7 additional minutes, I moved to a more visible location in the middle of the general seating area. Again - I was beat and in no mood to go driving around a strange city at this time of night. So after 7 ADDITIONAL minutes, I finally shoved a stool out in front of a waitress walking by and she had no choice but to acknowledge I existed. I clearly disturbed her program and after a sigh or two she did take my order. I never saw her again until it arrived. I paid and left. The wings were just a tad too greasy (I know fried wings are greasy, I am talking about compared to other fried wings) but the fries were pretty good. I paid a dollar extra for what couldn't possibly have been a tablespoon of cheese dip for the fries. It was a little to go cup that had enough cheese to cover the bottom and just a TINY bit more.
Had I had more time to look for a place to eat, I certainly would have gone elsewhere and I recommend you do the same.

• Visited January 2014
Raleigh NC
“Nice visit”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This was one of the larger Hooters I have been to. Nothing special. $3.50 for a 25 oz draft. I would stop in again.

• Visited September 2013