“Appetizers WOW”

Ranked #577 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Appetizers WOW”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I am so in love with the $4 appetizers. My friend and I tried the flat bread, fried green beans, and the spinach dip. By the time I finished I didn't want dinner.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LadyBizness

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Expensive, Tiny Tot Portions”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

A couple friends and I went here to celebrate one of our friends 21st birthday. The food here is OK but my main problem is the price. Things are way too expensive for such tiny portions. I ordered the cajun chicken and shrimp pasta and my plate was barely more than halfway full. The birthday girl ordered a drink that ended up being a whopping $8, looks like you are better off going to the bar or ABC store at that price. The atmosphere is a bit too wild (even on this tuesday night). The waitress we had was nice but she seemed a little too quirky for my liking. Overall just an average place.

• Visited December 2013
Durants Neck, North Carolina
“Not so good”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

TGI Friday's is usually a place that you can rely on for a decent meal when on the road. This one is not so good. I ordered the house salad and onion soup. The dressing on the salad was way too vinigary. The onion soup had very little onion flavor, the bread on top was supposed to be toasted - it was not, and the cheese on the top was not melted.

• Visited October 2013
Ontario
“Best Salmon I've had”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I love Salmon and i have eaten it almost everywhere i go. But this dinner was exeptional. It game with a Jack Daniel's sauce on the side which you paint onto the salmonl

It was just awesome. Also the french onion soup i had first was also amazing.

And, try to strawberry lemonade,

Price total under $20

• Visited August 2013
Charleston
“Service & food excellent...need improvement in cleanliness”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We were greeted & seated quickly. The temperature in the restaurant was very cold our whole visit...I went to our vehicle to get me a coat & noticed many others in the restaurant wearing sweaters & a few commenting on the cold temperature. Our menus were very sticky, but we ordered, washed our hands (my husband commented that the floor in the men's room was also sticky) & enjoyed the taste of our food as well as the wonderful service we received from Mindy. It was very busy while we were there, yet Mindy made sure to keep our drinks filled as well as get us our food within a reasonable amount to time.

Visited August 2013