“Great food, but pricy”
Review of Marisol

Marisol
Reserve with OpenTable
Marisol is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: MacKay Rd
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We went with friends and had a meal you wouldn't forget. We celebrated our anniversary. The restaurant is small, so you almost feel like it's a private dinning experience. The food is exceptional and the wait staff it very attentive. The downside? Save your money before you go.

2  Thank Al G

Reviewed 9 April 2013

We love Marisol! Being that I enjoy cooking and am a fairly decent cook, I don't enjoy paying for a meal that is sub par. You will not find that at Marisol. The meals are seemingly complex meals that have the perfect balance of flavors. The best ingredients are used and it is evident.

1  Thank GNRoney
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Amazing food! Our waiter was friendly without being overbearing. It is expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

3  Thank Mason
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at some of the best 5 star restaurants in the nation and This establishment did not even come close. First off, the waiter was such a snob he made me and my husband feel uncomfortable. We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and I feel bad we wasted it dining here. Next time I know to go to Giovanni's across the street for good food and service.

3  Thank Andrea1967S
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at Marisol this evening. We started with wine, from a very good wine list. Nice to have some really good wines offered by the glass. Then a fabulous dinner, perfectly prepared with a fabulous sauce. It was hard to choose because there was a nice selection between meat and fish entrees. This place competes with some of the best restaurants in NYC. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a great meal in a great environment.