“A pleasant surprise!!!”
Review of Marisol

Marisol
Reserve with OpenTable
Marisol is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 912 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: MacKay Rd
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My son have raved about and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Food and service were very good and the three of us enjoyed the experience a great deal.

2  Thank johnedwardalley

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The service here is top-notch. A little pricey, but the service and the food make you forget about the price. We will be back soon.

2  Thank RbryantSC
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My wife and I dine at Marisol each year on our anniversary, as it is our favorite restaurant in the Piedmont Triad. The service is always spectacular and Scott usually takes care of us, and is one of the most accomplished waiters we have ever experienced. Friendly, helpful and unobtrusive. A true gentleman. And he knows his wine. The food at Marisol is always perfectly seasoned, perfectly prepared, and creative. The sauces for each dish, whether seafood or meat, are always wonderful. I had one of the best pieces of salmon ever, and my wife had the grouper with an incredible sauce. The apps and salads were also top notch. Dessert never disappoints, it is always a nice compliment to the meal. We have been there for at least the last 5 years, probably longer, and it will remain our special occasion dining choice. Always 5 stars at the Marisol.

4  Thank John W
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Visited Marisol on numerous - mostly special - occasions over the years. It is pricey - but the food and service is worth every single penny - if you want not to just eat out but to DINE OUT.

Expect first class service, uncommon even for the best restaurants in Europe.

Their lobster bisque is to die for but so is the bread, their main course as well as deserts - the Chef is definitely a marriage material !

Note to Chef - if you read this, hit me up - I'm single and confident we can work something out....

2  Thank Fair_reviewer_NC
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We had not had the opportunity to dine at Marisol for over a year and we looking forward to the experience to see if it was still 5 star quality. It certainly was. It always amazes me for them to have a very good menu selection and then to have 4-5 appetizer and seafood specials in addition. On this occasion we had the Trigger fish and salmon, and they were exceptional, as was the special walnut bread I love so much. Service, as always, was outstanding. The only disappointment was dessert, where we had the bread pudding. It was somewhat heavy/dense. The flan would probably have been better.

2  Thank mcdj0hn