“A popular place for a good meal with attentive waitstaff”
Review of Village Tavern

Village Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The restaurant is very popular with the retired set and is usually crowded. We went Tuesday night and were seated right away. Service is excellent, waitstaff is attentive and prompt. The place was a little noisy, mostly because of several large groups. My chicken Colorado was excellent but my companion's crab cake sandwich was not what they were expecting, although tasty. I don't think you can go wrong with this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

In the last 6 weeks, we have had four meals at the Village Tavern, Greensboro, NC. Always, we had an excellent experience provided by servers who worked hard to anticipate needs, offer helpful advice for ordering, and many smiles accompanying friendly, welcoming greetings. The good was delicious and a good value for the money. Since I don't use a lot of salt, I thought the Blackened Chicken Alfredo was a bit too salty, but two other guests at our table ate every bite of theirs without comment, so I decided it was just me.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Perfectly cooked steak special. Great service and very nice dining room. Glad we asked at a local shop for recommendations for a nice dinner place.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is one of our 'go to' restaurants in Greensboro and we love it!!

Food is always good, waitresses are excellent, and the value is great.

Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was our second visit. I wish they had more gluten free options but they do have a gluten free menu. I really wanted fish tacos, but they have no gluten free tortillas. The salads are good and plentiful. Their wine and cocktail menu are extensive. We appreciated being able to take our dog to their outside patio. We will return.