“Awesome food!”

Pastabilities
Ranked #56 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Great food and atmosphere! The owner is always there and sees to our every need. Wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great restaurant! Might seem a little uppity/snooty but I go in there in all types of attire and they've never treated me any differently! I love that this is not a chain restaurant, and all the ingredients seem fresh. Unique atmosphere, not a ton of privacy but I mostly go there for the food and good wine selections!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I love Pastabilities food! The mezzaluna are huge crescent shaped fried mozzarella...although it only comes with 3 or 4 (but they are big). They have many different types of pasta dishes already on the menu but I love to create my own! So good! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I love this resaurant. It has a large menu and everything I have had has been great. There is a wonderful and extensive wine list. They also do catering meals and they feed a lot of people and are always wonderful.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I stopped in just for a quick bite for lunch.It is always fairly busy during the weekend. Had the grilled salmon with Pesto. Very good!