“Great Chili”

Ranked #215 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Greensboro
“Great Chili”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you like chili this is the place to go. Great selections, unique presentation, quick and friendly service.

Visited May 2014

“Must try at least once...”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Cincinnati chili! It's a cross between regular chili and spaghetti, with a dash of cinnamon spice!
I normally order the 4-way Bean consisting of chili, cheese, and beans atop a bed of spaghetti noodles and it is consistently good (it's my go-to order).
On our most recent trip to Cincy's I branched out and tried their all beef hotdog with chili, cheese, and mustard... I really wanted to eat another one when I was done! Cincinnati chili is addictive and GOOD... on anything and everything or just as a plain chili soup/stew.
As my side I ordered a cup of their "Today's Special" Lemon Chicken Broccoli Soup and it was delicious as well.
If I had one recommendation, I would suggest they melt the shredded cheese on top of the meal before they serve it. You might could request they do so when you place your order.
Overall a great place to eat and is always a must when we visit Greensboro.