“Hops - September 2017”
Review of Hops Burger Bar

Hops Burger Bar
Ranked #3 of 946 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Hops Burger Bar is an elite craft burger and craft beer joint in Greensboro, NC. We serve only Certified Angus Beef Brand meat and the highest quality produce, fish, and dairy. Ten of our seventeen taps rotate keg for keg with only the finest highly allocated artisanal beverages. We buy local and support local whenever possible. Come and join us!
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Took my daughter and some college friends to dinner here. We were seated quickly and given menus and then nothing. Wait staff walked past us several times and throughout the restaurant but no one acknowledged that we had been seated. Once we were waited on server was friendly and engaging. Food was received as ordered and was delicious.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Best burger I have had and I am a vegetarian. This was the best vege burger I've ever had. The nutty burger is so yummy.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Now this is a burger joint. Forget your vegan and gluten-free (though they do have some options) but what a waste not to sink your teeth into a burger from a "joint" that if I were opening a burger place, I would copy them in most every way. And don't forget the fries!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Love, love, love these burgers! They have an excellent taste and are huge. The fries are yummy too. It's a fun place to eat and it is quite reasonable.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

This was our 3rd attempt eating here, usually there is a wait but we decided we'd wait it out and glad we did. The burgers are amazing! Melt in your mouth,tasty fresh ingredients. The prices are also reasonable. I would recommend to anyone looking to satisfy their burger fix.