“Late lunch”
Review of At Elm St Grill

At Elm St Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
At Elm St Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Great Food, Great Fun at elm st. grill. Food Haven for family & friends. Enjoy Unique Entrees- Steaks, Shrimp & Grits, Kabobs, Chicken Tikka Masala, Tacos, Salmon Entrees and more. Our Gourmet Salads can be ordered with protein of your choice. Grab Toasty Panins & Wraps for Lunch. Soups are made from scratch and are part of comfort food that you are looking for. Check for other Menu items. Pair your Entrees with Forty plus wines, Fifty six Beers and handcrafted Cocktails.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely late lunch on the patio. Tried something outside my normal food pallet and loved the Cauliflower Mornay - thanks Ravi for the suggestion! Chicken Tikka Tacos were packed with flavor. Will see you again soon!

Ravi K, Owner at At Elm St Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Glad you enjoyed your late lunch on the Patio.
Thanks for trying our new introduction- Cauliflower Mornay, a French Dish that we plan to include on the menu for Vegetarians.
Cauliflower is no longer a boring side dish. Cauliflower is seeing a surge in popularity and many restaurants are including it on the menu.
Driven by the desire for alternatives to gluten-filled grains and also offering newer meals for Vegans and Vegetarians, we have introduced Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos both Vegan & Vegetarian options.
Sweet Chili Cauliflower as an appetizer another option for both Vegan & Vegetarian has been a great inclusion.
We thank you leaving a review so that other customers wanting to try newer food items for their taste pallets can give it a try.
Absolutely we will see you soon. Warm Regards, Ravi

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very yummy gluten free options!! Recommend the burger and red potatoes!! Very nice staff also very helpful with finding out if things are gluten free.

Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

We are glad that our gluten-free options worked for you. We also have steaks and salmon entrees that come with two sides that are also gluten free. In fact we had our youngest customer, a five year old, who asked for our gluten-free bun on her breakfast plate for Sunday Brunch.
Thank you for a good review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Totally enjoy this restaurant. The food is very good but the customer service tops it all! Ravi is the perfect host and goes out of his way to be helpful and so friendly.
Very very fond of the "banging fries"...a must try! Desserts are great, nice wine selection - 1/2 price Wine Wednesday. Can't remember the bartenders name but he's also great. Eaten here for lunch many times and recently a business after work reception. Definitely recommend.

Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

I am glad you enjoyed our Banging Fries. We are also introducing Sweet Chili Cauliflower appetizer and number of new entrees.We try our best to make our customers' experience worthwhile.
Please visit us again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I went there to wait for my husband to pick me up. I had just dropped off my car at our mechanic near by. The staff were great and the food was amazing. It's not often that you order something and are surprised by how good it is. The prices are high so I'm going to save this place for special occasions

1  Thank Brittany M
Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

Thank you for a great review.I am glad your surprise visit turned out to be so good. We take pride in our food. Please visit again and try our steaks and other seafood and Chicken options.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I had surfed the "TripAdvisor" for the top restaurants in Greensboro as my wife's birthday was coming up. The establishment " At Elm Street" caught my eye as it was on the north side of Greensboro and our party was traveling out to our home after dinner. It's is in the top 10 per TA
I made the reservation after stopping by for a brew the week before. The owner and staff are very welcoming. The restaurants is very squared away and well appointed. Nothing over the top but still quite accommodating for our taste. The food was very well presented and tasty. I heard no complaints, only compliments from our crew. The prices are really reasonable. ( i regret I'd not discovered this place sooner)
The waitress and her group had their game on and served us in timely matter and didn't rush us. We look forward to trying out the rest of their menu and lounging on the patio for lunch or dinner in the near future. Note that there is a 20% gratuity for 5 or more persons. It's not a deal breaker in my book, but a little odd to me for Greensboro. I had to alert my group as a few had not noticed it on there bill. That's said, overall we had a really good evening At Elm Street Grill..

Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

I am glad you had a wholesome and enjoyable experience. We try our best to provide our customers with a great experience.We constantly upgrade our menu catering to the contemporary taste and even have some gluten free options. Your feedback is valuable and we will certainly take it under consideration when formulating company policies.
Thank you and we hope you visit us soon.