“The Best Steaks in Greensboro Hands Down”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #97 of 910 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

To me this is the best steakhouse in Greensboro. They have decent prices, great service and they always aim to please.

1  Thank KimStephen

Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of my favorite steak locations. Very reasonable prices and excellent food. This is the ONLY steakhouse I have never had a problem with. The steaks are always cooked perfectly, and the other entrees are excellent. I love their prime rib and the brisket sandwich. Also their soups are to die for. To be a chain restaurant they sure don't serve "chain food". try this place out.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have used Longhorn for business meetings of a small number of people. (4-6)
They will give you a table away from the crowd, so no one will here what your talking about.
The food is good and there are a lot of choices.
If you need to pull a small group together this is the place.
Now if your using a lot of handouts, this is not the place as you run out of space quickly.
Give it a try.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Only reason for average rating is because I have been to this resturant before and it was good, both service and food. The night we visted on Dec. 24th was a different story, hostess was friendly, bartender was friendly, after that it went downhill, while sitting at bar we could over hear staff in kitchen exchanging words very loudly(we should have just left at that point). We had about a 20 min. wait for our table no problem we each had a drink at bar while we waited, after we sat at our table server got our order brought our salads (not the best looking lettuce leaves) and bread 30-40 min. later we are like where is our food because at this point tired just ready to leave. She returned about 5 min. later with plates that were very clearly thrown togerher at last min. and looked a mess one order wasn't even correct steak I wish I had taken a photo. (and it wasn't cooked) Mgr was at a loss to explain did only thing he could took our ticket. We left and went to Mcdonalds.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Had a 1/2 rack on ribs with cinnaman sweet potatoe and salad.........Out standing potatoe done perfect and ribs just cook to the "9"s and sauce was great............................Excellent meal with great company........