“What an awesome hotel!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro
Ranked #4 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Dothan, AL
“What an awesome hotel!!”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My wife stayed on this hotel for almost a week before going overseas for a job transfer.
After few good options, I decided for her to stay at this hotel and Thanks Lord turned out to be an excellent choice. The staff at the front desk was very nice, professional and willing to help her every time, the room was super quiet, had a small refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker very convenient for her snacks. The hotel in general and her room was very clean all the time and in general the experience was excellent for us. There were lot of towels available for her, well decorated, and great amenities in the bathroom. The internet was fast enough.
Besides that, the location it's just perfect with restaurants, malls, and a CVS, within walking distance in a safe area.
There is a free airport shuttle as well.
No doubt we will stay at this hotel whenever we be back at Greensboro.
Thanks for make her feel like at home!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is so quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Edgar M,

Providing a home away from home for our guests is one of our biggest goals so I'm very pleased to hear we succeeded in doing so for your wife. I hope all went well with the job transfer and am happy to read she enjoyed our amenities so much and had a great stay. Thanks for your comments and high ratings and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Greensboro!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Hotel very cleanly, staff friendly at front desk. A lot of selection at Breakfast - well worth the cost. (Omelettes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns etc) Pool small and shallow but clean. Nice hot tub. Our room was clean. Lots of towels available to us. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear Jennifer H,

We appreciate you reviewing us and are glad to hear you had an extremely clean stay, as well as that you enjoyed the choices we offer at our restaurant and found our staff to be very friendly. Thank you for your recommendation and we can't wait to see you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Hilton has always been a great stay for us, but I would not stay at this Hilton! It was dirty, things in the room did not work and the staff was not helpful in making things right. I travel weekly and this was by far the worst stay I have ever had. There are plenty of other hotels in Greensboro to stay in for about the same price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. Providing a clean and comfortable stay is one of our biggest priorities and I'm sorry that we fell short of your expectations - our team will discuss your comments promptly in order to provide the highest level of service that we can. Please reach out to me at the number below to discuss your experience at your convenience. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to show why so many of our guests love us.

(434) 822-2161
fountain hill, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I left my earrings, expensive makeup primer and a couple of other things in the room as I was in a hurry to make a meeting. When I called back to ask if they were still there, the woman answering the phone not only checked my room, found my items and packaged them up...she BROUGHT them to my office for me. Outstanding customer service!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Tracy M,

Thanks so much for your review and I'm delighted to hear we were able to help get your jewelry and other items back to you quickly. We're grateful for your high ratings and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in the Triad! Thank you again for your comments.

Jacksonville NC, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hotel staff was very professional. The room was clean and I love the quality of the duvet covers. The pool and Jacuzzi were not clean. We only stayed one night so we never saw if they were cleaned the next day,

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Charisse A,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn and are pleased to read that you had a clean, comfortable stay and found our service to be excellent. I do apologize for the inconvenience regarding our pool/whirlpool and our team will discuss your feedback to ensure our amenities remain at a high standard. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you for another stay soon!

Sammamish, Washington
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We stayed 3 nights recently at this HGI. We arrived at 12pm, and asked if we could check in early. We were denied. No problem. We came back after 2pm, and was told that my room still isn't ready, and was offered only available room one floor down. Again, not a big deal. As a gold member, we were not offered any upgrade.

Room was OK, but doesn't look like it's been renovated for a few years. Bed wasn't very comfortable, but ok. The blankets looked a bit worn.

Breakfast was not best. I asked sausage with my omelet, but had to ask again when I when up to pick it up. Apparently someone will bring you the ordered egg, but mine sat there for a while, so I just went up to get it. The other annoying thing was that juice glasses are tiny, and the two juices available had lids on the container. Why make it hard, and why such small glasses? I noticed that if you asked the waitress for a glass of orange juice, you get a bigger glass. Is this the way to get more tip? My bill wasn't calculated correctly one morning too...

Room service was spotty too. I had used the self-serve ice bucket the first two nights. In both cases, the next day, the bucket wasn't emptied or put back. That bothered me.

Internet was alright, but not fast. I wasn't able to stream anything.

Location is great, next to I-40, and close to lots of restaurants and shops. Service could be better though.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear palladia,

Thanks for your review and feedback regarding your recent stay. While we're glad you found our location great, I do apologize for the inconveniences you ran into and our team will discuss your comments - providing excellent service is one of our biggest priorities and we appreciate your feedback in regards to how we can improve. If you'd like to discuss your visit further, please give me a call at the number below. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Greensboro.

(434) 822-2161
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great option for short business trip/travel. Would defintely return and/or recommend this location. Very clean rooms and up to date technology. Very courteous staff and easy check-in/out. I am a HHonors member and this location is in my top five for the region.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Talkdty,

We appreciate you reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn and are flattered to hear we've become one of your top choices in the area. It's always great to hear from our HHonors members and we're thankful for your recommendation. Thanks again for your comments and we can't wait for your next stay!