“Felt at home”

Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro
Ranked #5 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 23 December 2013

After 18 hours of flight delays and travel I arrived at the hotel at 3:00 a.m. The staff recognized the issue and had everything prepared for me after I called in my delay, en route. I felt welcomed and at home with that kind of service. Glad you care,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Uri H,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn - I'm glad we were able help you out after a long day of flights and hope the rest of your trip was much more pleasurable! We're thankful for your kind words and are happy we succeeded in making you feel at home. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Comfortable property, excellent check in experience where my request for an early checkin was honored. Friendly staff, clean, comfortable room with a Keurig coffeemaker. Good coffee always puts me in a good mood for the coming day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard B
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear rbarnette28031,

Thanks for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn; I'm happy to hear you had a great stay and loved our new in-room Keurig coffee brewers! I'm also glad you found our staff efficient and able to help you out easily. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Awesome experience. I stay in Hilton Family hotels all over North America and abroad (100 nights in 2013). This is in my top 10. The service was excellent, the rooms (I've now stayed two nights) were excellent, they bent over backwards for me (even before they knew I am a Diamond member), and I will definitely be staying there every time I'm in Greensboro.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Andrew D,

Thanks for sharing your experience at our hotel - we appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and are very pleased to be one of your top stays! I'm also happy that you found our staff so accommodating and friendly. We're grateful for your 5-star ratings across the board and look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Greensboro! Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Although loyal to Hilton brands I have recently been straying from the hgi's for no real reason. Had recent stays at Doubletree's, Hilton's and was disappointed. This hotel helped me remember why I love garden inns. Although small in size it was clean and comfortable. Staff was great and room was clean and quiet. Definitely would recommend

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear djlnj,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm delighted to read your stay re-ignited your interest in Hilton Garden Inn! We're glad you found our staff friendly & helpful and had a good visit overall. Thanks again for your comments and we'll see you the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We were in Greensboro for a Thanksgiving get together hosted by my daughter and son-in law. We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and were so pleased with the staff that served a large group of us for breakfast. Rooms were large enough to fit our large group comfortably.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Greensboro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Henry Youchee L,

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and hope you had a nice Thanksgiving celebration with your family! I'm glad to hear you received excellent service and the enjoyed the spaciousness of our guest rooms. Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

First stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. Quite acceptable -- rooms are quiet, clean and all around the hotel appeared to be in good order. Many under $100/nt hotels in Greensboro are pretty tired. This one was perfectly acceptable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Jerry S,

Thanks for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn; I'm happy that you had a comfortable, clean stay and found us to be one of the best options in Greensboro! We're grateful for your high ratings and hope it won't be too long before your next stay. Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

My Hilton Garden Inn experience was superb! Denise Preston's courteous and attentive service made a difference and made me feel like I was at home from the time we walked in until our departure. All of me and my family's needs were met and exceeded. I will look first for Hiltons for all my hotel requirements in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Brandon B,

Thanks for your review - we're so pleased to hear we succeeded in providing a home away from home for you. We appreciate your kind words and 5-star ratings across the board. Thank you again and we can't wait to see you the next time you're in Greensboro!