“All the right stuff”

Ranked #14 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“All the right stuff”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This just out of the box hotel has all of the shiny green conscious peripherals, which sets a nice, extremely clean, warm tone. The staff however does not feel as professional as its obvious high end surroundings. Front desk always in the back playing,or on a personal call, etc. -needs some obvious professional guidance. I like the direction of its concept, still give it two thumbs way up!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Bonnie S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for staying at Home2 Suites and sending in this review, I am sorry the front desk was less than attentative, we will be reinforcing our policies and will take this opportunity for a training review. But I am glad you love the concept and hope you will give us another try.
Thanks!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Home2 suites by Hiltons a few days ago...I was greeted happily by the front desk agent.... all the staff I was able to come in contact worth was very refreshing. Each employee was very friendly. I will definitely stay at Home2 suites again over any other hotel in the area... They are extremely nice and comes worth fantastic amenities

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites and are as excited as we are about the brand! I am happy you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I loved the bright colors and overall decor. The Hotel was very clean. The staff was wonderful. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! Great value, great experience. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Home2Greensboro, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I am delighted to hear that your experience here at Home2 Suites by Hilton was pleasant. The Hilton company designed Home2 with every conscious effort to satisfy the modern travlers needs. We look forward to your return to our hotel.
NC
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed with my 3 sons and after driving several hours, we were greeted promptly, which means a lot when the children are tired and cranky. Our room was very clean and spacious. The staff was friendly. The girl at the front made my kids smile even though they were cranky. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking your time to send this review, it means alot to have guests respond. I am very glad you enjoyed you stay. We hope you will visit again.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

As a Hilton Diamond member I expect much better service from a front desk as attendant took almost 10 minuets to appear and didn't recognize Hilton status. The lobby was occupied by at least 12 very loud and obnoxious people that didn't appear to be staying at the hotel. Constantly thru the night people keep roaming the hallways while being very noisy appearing purposely to keep guest agitated. After notifying desk on 2 occasions I finally gave up. With all the other Hotels in this area I will not return to the Home2 Suites.

• Stayed April 2014
I apologize very much for your terrible experience here at our hotel. I wish I would have known while you were here so that I could have made the terrible experience a little better in person.
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very accommodating and helpful. Breakfast is healthy. I stayed 8 nights. Wonderful experience and I will be coming back twice a year for market and several other times between market. The breakfast is a big plus because it is healthy (no sugar for me). I respect what Home 2 has done.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We are very pleased at Home2 that your experience with us was wonderful. We hope that everytime you come stay with us at Home2 that your experience gets better and better because we strive for excellence. We are glad that you enjoyed our inspired table breakfast. We look forward to your return !!!!!!
Charleston, SC
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My first visit to a Home2, but I had a positive anticipation that was dashed as soon as I tried to check-in. I wasn't aware that it was an over-demand situation, but why should that matter. The combination of this being a new property and one of the area's busy seasons was a disaster in terms of value to me.