Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport
Ranked #11 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Fresno, United States
“Terrible”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Food at the breakfast bar was spoiled. I couldn't trust anything else the rest of my stay for fear it could be spoiled like the sandwiches were (they were all molded). This was brought to the attention of the breakfast bar attendant but that ended their helpfulness. I'm not sure that there was anything else they could have done to restore my faith in their offerings, but an attempt wold have been appreciated.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

4 Thank Steven C
Home2Greensboro, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
I do apologize for the experience you had at our breakfast area. I can assure you that we have been taken more precaution to asure that no one else experience this unfortunate situation

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Charlotte, NC, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The hotel meets with every standard for the modern traveler's needs. Loved the color scheme, great comfort in the furnishings and a really helpful friendly staff. It takes a great eye to hire employee's with the personality that will support the company's image.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Home2Greensboro, Guest Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Our hotel was designed to fit every modern day travler's needs; we are glad to know that we have succeeded in doing just that. I'm glad you enjoyed all of our eco friendly furniture and hope you would return.
Frankfort, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very friendly staff. The entire hotel seemed exceptionally clean, lobby, lobby restrooms, exercise area, pool area, breakfast area. Our room was very clean. The minimum 200 characters is overkill for a review. Most people do not want to read a lengthy review. I had to add that so I could get my 200 minimum in.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am glad to know that our hardwork on keeping the hotel clean is paying off. I want to thank you for choosing our hotel to stay on your travel. We look forward to having you return and having some of your friends and family come visit our facility.
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I've been to 3 of the Home2 Suite locations and I've enjoyed all of them. The service was great. The suites were very clean and modern, I felt very comfortable. The area of the hotel was not far from the highway and close to a number of restaurants. My overall experience was quite pleasant and I'll definitely plan to visit again and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank mizztm
Bonnie S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for taking your time to send in a review and Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites. We appreciate your business and are very glad you enjoyed your stay.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I had to come on here to tell about the terrific experience I had at Home2. The front desk person was very friendly when checking me in. They recognized my Hilton Honors Tier. I stayed for about 2 weeks and every department followed up with me several times throughout my stay to assure that I was accommodated to my standards and expectations. The staff was so caring that I will be frequenting more Home2 locations in future travel, business or personal.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites, we strive to make every guest's stay a fabulous one! We appreciate you taking time to send a review, hope you come back to visit!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed at this Home 2 location in April. It was beautiful, nice and clean, and I LOVED the bed. The hotel is colorful and inviting and has a staff to match. The pool was nice and we ended up using the grill on the outdoor patio instead of going out to eat one night. Just like home! It has been years since I have stayed at a hotel where I felt like I could call it my second home. I WILL be back in July and WILL be staying here again.

Room Tip: the higher number the room, the further it is from the elevator!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying at the Home2 Suites, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return in July. We appreciate you taking time to send a review.
Thanks!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This just out of the box hotel has all of the shiny green conscious peripherals, which sets a nice, extremely clean, warm tone. The staff however does not feel as professional as its obvious high end surroundings. Front desk always in the back playing,or on a personal call, etc. -needs some obvious professional guidance. I like the direction of its concept, still give it two thumbs way up!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for staying at Home2 Suites and sending in this review, I am sorry the front desk was less than attentative, we will be reinforcing our policies and will take this opportunity for a training review. But I am glad you love the concept and hope you will give us another try.
Thanks!