“Modern & Chic”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport
Ranked #12 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Very upscale and modern hotel. Great for either business or personal travel. Efficient staff and great location. This was our first experience with this hotel but, we'll definitely stay again. I'll be looking for them whenever I travel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2Greensboro, Front Office Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2014

Thank you Patsy for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. There are currently 4 Home2 Suites brand Hiltons in North Carolina and roughly 39 total across the United States. If you look at the Home2 website there is an option to see other locations for your future travels! Again thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times. The fresh new decor and the modern color and scheme are refreshing. The staff is friendly, the amenities are everything you would expect from a quality Hilton location.
It is clean, professional and the rooms are comfortable.
This is my new choice when traveling and staying in the hilton family of hotels

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate that you took the time to come on here and leave us a review. We are glad that you have been pleased with your stays and we would love to have you back with us again.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Check-in was fast, the clerk was courteous.
I had pre-selected a room on the 5th floor near the elevator.
The room was in terrific shape, in fact it seemed almost brand new.
The room concept is very modern. There are lots of open counter surfaces and lots of electrical outlets. While touring colleges with our 18 year old I saw dorm rooms with this type of design, I guess you'd call it youthful. The colors (walls and drapes) are definitely non-traditional vibrant greens and oranges. Those colors look good and after the initial surprise I found them quite relaxing.
The room had a large refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, sink with disposal and a full set of flat ware with dishes, glasses and mugs. There is no cook top which was fine with me.
In the bathroom there was a medium size walk-in shower, a high efficiency toilet (power flush) and a large sink vanity.
The queen size bed was very comfortable. I slept exceptionally well.
I like the Home2 concept and will continue patronize them whenever possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a room "AWAY" from the elevator. The elevator in this hotel has a LOUD chime that...
1  Thank TroyGuy50

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I would like to let you know that after reading your review, we took the elevator bell into consideration and had the company come out to lower the bell noise. Once again, thank you for your time to write the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I loved this hotel and the staff! They make you feel at home. I drove over 6 hours to visit my nephew and it was nice to come in to see Deon's smiling face greeting me at check in she was also helpful with places that we could go at night when we wanted to hang out. When I met with Brittany in the morning she was able to give me movie times and show me where is a good place to take small children. She even helped me get signed up for Hilton Honors which I can now use on all my trips.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We appreiate you taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you come back and visit us at the property again.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. I felt like they cared that I was there and valued me as a guest. The room had a full refrigerator and micorwave which I found was a very nice touch. The bed was insanely comfortable and I slept great and was much more comfortable than comprable hotels.

The property has a modern feel to it which I enjoyed. The workspaces in the lobby were a nice touch.

The primary issue with the hotel is the main entrance which is situated on the side of the building. It took me a moment to figure out where to enter - not a big problem but the layout is a bit confusing.

I am uncertain who the target demographic is as mentioned by other reviewers. My experience suggests that Courtyard and Hampton properties are nicer and more accommodating to those on business - but that is also reflected in the price of this hotel (it is cheaper to stay at Home2).

Overall the stay was nice - certainly a solid choice if you are in Greensboro.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am sorry that the entrance is a little conusing at first but I am glad that you enjoyed your stay despite the confusion. We do offer the sheets and even the mattress on our website if ever you want to take a look. We appreciate you staying with us and would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My first time at a Home 2 and found it to be absolutely fabulous! The hotel felt fresh and clean. The staff were warm and welcoming. Without a doubt, whenever I travel in the future, I will be looking for a Home 2 as my first choice!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Home2Greensboro, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Greensboro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Mr. John A,

Thanks for the A+ rating. I'm so happy to hear that we made the grade. I will definitely share this with the staff as we continue to strive to give each guest the best possible hotel experience ever! We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again for any future hotel needs in the Piedmont-Triad area.

Raven Boykin
Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is new and is clean, comfortable and quiet. I'm a Lifetime Platinum Marriott member, but compared to the 2 adjacent Marriott facilities, this is hands down the nicest. It is new, so cleanliness compared to others is obvious, but the overall staff and environment is much happier than the Marriott. I recommend to anyone traveling through High Point to stay here.

Dear Mr. Mark H,

Thank you for your positive feedback of our property. We pride ourselves on providing comfortable accomodations along with top notch customer service, and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay. We are the newest Hilton concept and you will definitely see a lot more of us sprouting up all over the US so be on the lookout! We hope to see you again whenever you're in the Triad area. Thanks for your business!

Raven Boykin