“Business Trip”

Residence Inn Greensboro Airport
Ranked #38 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed here Sept 2012. I arrived in Greensboro from Northern Ireland, unfortunately my luggage had not. The hotel were very good and told me that when I wake the next morning call reception and luggage would be brought to the room as it would be delivered in next flight from NYC. They were a great help. Hotel is clean and the pool and other facilities where spot on. There are a number of places to eat around the hotel and were enjoyable for a drink.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I'm a Marriott snob and this one does not disappoint. My check in was very quick, room was as expected from Marriott. Breakfast and internet service are free! Good location to get to many things in Greensboro, High Point or Winston-Salem. Less than 10 min from the mall and Wendover Road (restaurant row). Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

This hotel is located o route 68 and the 40 freeway. From the beginning, I loved this hotel. The checkin process was flawless. Massoud was a true professional. My room was a studio with a kitchen. The room was clean bright and updated. Great lighting throughout the room. The kitchen was perfect with everything I needed. The moring breakfast was fresh, ample and varied. The nightime social includes free wine and beer and you could easily use this as your dinner. You are near numerous restaurant but need to drive. If you attend furniture market, this is ideal location. The staff is so incredible that they assited my traveling campanions in playing a very funny practical joke on me. The only complain tis that they have the dreaded "mini-pillow." I think evey hotel manage/owner should take this pillows home and sleep on them for a week. I promise you, they would be replaced. Ohterwise, I love this hotel and will stay again.

Room Tip: you want higher floors. I was on the 1st floor and room had vibrations from ac on room above me.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I have stayed in this hotel 6 times this year and each time was a very pleasant experience. Rooms were very clean each time. Hotel staff shopped for my groceries and delivered them on time. Fitness center is small and a stationary bike (instead of the recumbent) would be nice. Shuttle to local attractions was a plus on days that I did not feel like driving in the evening. I have 2 more trips planed here in the next 60 days.

Room Tip: fireplace suites are worth the extra $$ for the space and other features if you are staying for a fe...
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Spent 3 night here on a business trip. I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff at all times. Not once did we come across an employee of the hotel who didn't smile and say hello. The rooms were very clean. The size of the rooms were great too, I didn't feel claustrophobic at all. Several bonuses are the shuttle that will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius. This worked out well as there is really only one restaurant within walking distance (Ruby Tuesdays). And if you didn't feel like going out they served a light dinner several nights during the week.
The only negative is, as another reviewer stated, that you are in the direct flight path of the runway.
If I ever have business again in Greensboro I will be staying here.

Room Tip: I would suggest a room on one of the lower floors if you're a light sleeper. I stayed on the thi...
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I visited this place on a Business trip… the hotel provides shuttle services for area within 5 miles from the hotel premises.. Also provides complimentary breakfast, has a gym, pool and Business center (very small).. Nice place to go with family as well... very close to airport (may cost ~$25 from airport) and hence makes it a better choice for Business travlers.

1  Thank cmforu
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have stayed at Residence Inn Greensboro several times now. It is still a solid choice in Greensboro.

The rooms are the standard Residence inn, fresh, as the hotel is not that old.
Very clean and taken care of. Comfortable beds.
Breakfast is good, even expanded to more healthy options (yogurt selection), which was much needed.

A bonus is the simple dinner buffet Mondays to Wednesdays, free for guest (e.g. BBQ, French or Italian evenings). It's nice when tired and not feeling like going out for dinner.

For all hotels in the area: keep in mind it is just below the airport landing path, and it can be noisy at time (although there are no flights between midnight and 5.30 am in my experience.

A solid choice I will use again.