“If you love antiques all in one place, make this trip!”

Antique Market Place
Ranked #18 of 70 things to do in Greensboro
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“If you love antiques all in one place, make this trip!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is one of my haunts, it is a very large space right off I-40, easy to find, you can spend hours here if you like. Rented booths with a central place to pay, there are booths which specialize in one thing or a bunch of general things. Something for everyone. I purchased my antique buffet from here and a bunch of glassware! Everytime I visit I never leave without at least something. My brother is coming from NJ in a few weeks and said that he wants to go back there, so I will be there again soon.

Visited July 2014

Durham, North Carolina
920 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,148 helpful votes
“great place for antiques”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The isles are easy to navigate and there are only a few very cluttered booths (I won't go into those). We've bought many things here and have always found the prices to be fair. It's in a 45,000 square foot building with over 150 dealers. They have one of the best variety of antiques I've seen anywhere. This last trip was a good one. Some of the booths were having a 50% off sale and my husband walked out with a vintage wooden golf club (I think you have enough now, dear) and I walked out with a vintage whimsical figural decanter to add to a collection I've just recently started. And if you are looking for pedal cars, pedal planes, etc this is most definitely the place to go.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank cheryl h

Been to Antique Market Place? Share your experiences!