“Great Experience”

Best Western Plus Greensboro/Coliseum Area
Ranked #24 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very clean and modern hotel. Staff went out of their way to make guests happy. Breakfast includes make your own waffle, cereal and fruit and juices and coffee. Small fitness center was nice. had outdoor pool but was not filled with water. computer room. Free wi-fi in guest rooms. Daily newspaper. convenient location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Greensboro, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff was professional and courteous. Great customer Service goes a long way. We attended a college graduation at the Greensboro Coliseum. The hotel was only about 2 1/2 miles away. Excellent location; excellent customer service; very clean and comfortable. Excellent buffet breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rock Hill, South Carolina
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was in town for a graduation and birthday party. There was a basketball tournament in town, so when we checked in, it was a few people ahead of us. It was only one clerk working the front desk the entire weekend. It took longer than usual to check in. The rooms are nice. The duvet across the bed was dirty and had food stains on it. This made us check to see if the bed sheets were clean as well. It appeared to be so we really didn't make a big fuss. The beds are average. They do not have the nice beds as some of the other Best Western Plus Hotels. The housekeeping could use some extra training. This hotel is located in a good area surrounded by restaurants and a mall. The breakfast is decent and enough to get you through until lunch.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tamara68
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 April 2014

No complaints about the pleasant and quiet room. Service was fine. Generally, all was to expectations with Best Western.

However, the internet connection was very poor throughout our stay of 3 days/2 nights.

Room Tip: Reconsider if internet is important
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Pensacola Fl, United States
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I called the best western Gold Elite member reservation line to get two hotel rooms for myself my daughter and two grand children with a dog...I planned on traveling from Pensacola Fl to Portland Maine and would be towing a small car I purchased for my daughter...I explained this to the person on line and asked him to find two rooms somewhere between Charlotte N.C. and Norfolk Va. I told him I would be traveling on the 3rd of April..The person found two rooms in Greensbro N.C...This was on the 26th of April at 6:54 PM... The next day I went to check my reservation conformation and found-out the person made the reservation for the 26th , no one on the planet could get to Greensboro N.C. driving a truck towing another car .....Of course when I tried to get it corrected there was no help and they charged my credit card and refused to refund the charges....Moral of this story.....Don't book with BEST WESTERN....

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Robert M
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was one of the best hotels I have stayed at in the little times that I've traveled. I got a room with the jetted tub and it was so relaxing after a day of travel. Overall Great Service, Friendly Staff, and Clean Rooms.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank teamloveliness
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Check in on Friday afternoon and everything seems good. After returning for the evening we finally get our son to sleep and have time to relax. Would have loved for the jetted tub to have worked but of course it doesn't. We then proceed to simply put things away for the night and the dresser drawers are inoperable, seems they will not stay on track and drop as soon as you start to open them. So, I proceed to the front desk and explain that the room has multiple issues, however as my child is asleep moving rooms isn't a viable option. As if right on cue I am informed that there are no management staff on site for the weekend so there were no options other than changing rooms. When I inquire about reducing the rate of the room to match those without jetted tub as ours did not work...not gonna happen and we are billed in full. So as I lay in bed contemplating this expirence, I see a light! Seems the window curtain is off track and the parking lot lights work very well. Definately my last stay at a Best Western. You have turned me off to the brand.

• Stayed April 2014