“Greensboro trip”

Ranked #44 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Greensboro trip”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Trip to Greensboro to look at a future project at the local oil terminals, checked in at this location around 7 pm ...room was ready and waiting as I had did the reservation on line ...Front desk operator was friendly and helpful ....the room was on the forth floor and was very nicely and modernly accessorized. Bed was very comfortable and had good nights sleep....only complaint if I had one would be the hot water was really just warm...never did get really hot....but other wise good stay

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This review will be short as I only stayed here one night. The hotel is older, not that it matters. My room was clean, the bed was made, the towels were nice. I hit the bed running, got up, showered and left. The bed was comfortable, the pillows were firm, but I like that. The room had the standard hotel equipment, coffee maker, desk, etc.
Next time I visit I will try another hotel as Greensboro has plenty to go around. All In all my honest opinion was this hotel was well priced and convent to where I needed to be the next day. I feel that there was some room for improvement. But as I stated I was just here for the bed, not a room inspection. I didn't eat breakfast as I was too busy running out the door and the breakfast area was packed with kids.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Place was good - however checked availability & rate minutes before driving onto property and was charged $20 more than the online rate. Should have gone out to my car and checked in online. Told clerk and she was not helpful even though I am a gold card level on my best western card had actually stayed at BW over 6 times in the three week road trip we were on.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Mooresville, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Best western for a business trip for three nights. Maybe it is just my luck but I was not impressed with this hotel in any fashion. I now understand why it is rated in the 20s in the greensboro area.
Now let me tell you my experience. I check in get my room key and go to my room. Key does not work. I go back to desk get it reprogrammed and go back. I open door and someone else is in this room. I go back to front desk. Room two. The door had been stained that day and the odor from the stain was very strong and I requested another room. Room 3. Finally a room that seemed fine but wait for it. I go to take a shower after a long day of class and no hot water just luke warm. And yes I let it run for a long time.
A couple of other things I either noticed or encountered. All 3 nights when I went to dinner, I never saw anyone at the front desk either leaving or when I returned. When I called for a wake up call every night, I either called more than once or had to get up and go downstairs myself. Yes the rate is cheap and I learned a long time ago you get what you pay for. This is just my opinion but one thing is for sure. I will never stay here on my own.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank CaribbeanSidewinder
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Fist let me apologize for what you encountered during your stay. I assure you, this is not how this hotel operates. I would like for you to give this hotel another try and let us have another chance to impress you and earn your return business.

Casey Hunnnicutt
Richmond, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel because of the low price on a recent trip for a concert. We were stranded in the hotel due to a snow storm. The accommodations were acceptable but I had second thoughts that perhaps I should have chosen a property that had it's own restaurant and indoor pool!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
I'm sorry you missed your concert because of the snow, I hope you were able to catch the rescheduled concert. Thank you for staying with us. I would like you to come back the next time you are in town are give us another try so we can try to meet your expectations on all levels. We are making some upgrades to the property.

If you have any questions, please call me at 336-454-0333.

Casey Hunnicutt
Fenwick, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very nice hotel with very friendly staff. The shuttle operator was very friendly and we shared a lively conversation with him. The girl that checked us in was very friendly and courteous. We always try to stay with Best Western because the rooms are very clean and the breakfast is very good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Thank you for completing the survey.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 336-454-0333.

Casey Hunnicutt
BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel
Bridgeport TX, United States
Reviewed 22 December 2013

This is the third time this year (2013) I have stayed at this hotel. It is very clean and staff are very helpful. Two times were for family deaths. I would like to see a berevement discount implmented.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Thank you for your stay with us. I look forward to you coming back next time you are in town.