“Good Stay, Very Friendly”

Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel
Ranked #45 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
colorado
“Good Stay, Very Friendly”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel recently for 3 nights. Very nice hotel for the price. We needed a shuttle at 11:30pm from our flight and this hotel offered a courtesy shuttle from the Greensboro airport. This hotel offers a complimentary breakfast which was good. Bagels, muffins, waffles, yogurt....did the job of filling our bellies. Rooms were clean and up to date. Our only complaint is the toilet/shower area needs to be updated. The wallpaper was pealing and the area just looked very out-dated. The hotel staff was very nice from the beginning to end of our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 336-454-0333.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. Please come back soon and see the new carpet we are putting in out hallways.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Southern Pines, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Instead of being named Best Western Plus, a more apt name is Worst Eastern Minus. I booked the hotel in January through a major hotel booking service which confirmed a price of around $100 per night, including tax. Two months later, the booking service told me that the hotel was overbooked and had cancelled my reservation, despite the fact that I had called the hotel directly in January and was told that my reservation was in their system and they still had other rooms. I next contacted the hotel's manager who only was able to offer me a "King Deluxe Room with Jacuzzi" for $179 plus tax per night, which I reluctantly accepted. When I subsequently arrived at the hotel, the room given to me was a simple king-bedded room with no Jacuzzi. I again complained to the manager and he only offered to knock ten dollars off the room rate, so, counting taxes, my stay cost nearly double what had been confirmed three months before. I will NOT be back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MacHaggis2014
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we value your business, we would like to provide you with a 10% discount to use towards a future stay. When you’re ready to use this discount, please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 336-454-0333.

Casey Hunnicutt

Travellers are raving about these Greensboro hotels

Peterborough, Ontario
Reviewed 4 April 2014

This is a very nice hotel. It is a little out of the way to get to but after you get there once you are fine. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good with the standard items available. It was kept clean and stocked.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for coming to see us and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip. Please come back to see us on your next visit through Greensboro.
We should have our new hallway carpet finished by then and we would love for you to come check it out.

General Manager.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Not impressed. Window curtain very wrinkled, satin curtain smelled of cigarette, desk chairs are sofa chairs, walls are dirty and need to be re-painted, water coming out of bathtub tap is partially clogged or just not enough pressure. The hotel staff and the hotel itself is very appealing. G.M.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Aberdeen, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I had a comfortable, pleasant stay. The staff was friendly and very professional. The weather made the drive up to the motel that much more satisfactory, because of the nice looking clean parking areas and manicured ground. The motel had a plumbing mishap that did not take away from my experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Got to our first room. The bathroom door wouldn't latch. There was some sort of sticky red substance on the toilet. I attempted to clean it up with toilet paper. When I flushed the toilet, it clogged. I call the front desk and she said she would bring up a plunger for me to use. I told her about the other issues and said we wanted to move to a different room.

Spoke to the manager when we got downstairs to the lobby. After a brief wait we got new keys and went to the 2nd room. It had not yet been cleaned. There was no phone in the room to call the front desk, so the maid, who was working across the hall, called for us.

After another brief wait we got into our 3rd room, which was fine.

Room Tip: Check out everything in the room before you unpack your suitcase.