“Do not rely on the internet”

Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel
Ranked #46 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Internet was not working for the entire 4 days of my stay, very inconvenient, as a business trip it was not acceptable, I had to leave the Hotel on many occasions simply to access the internet.. Many other guests at this hotel reported the same problem.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JWL747
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

First let me apologize. I understand the internet not working is an issue. We are constantly working to fix these issues and upgrade our internet service for our guests.

I would like to ask you to come back and give us another try with some of the changes we are making. Please call me with any questions you have.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The staff was awesome and the location was central to all my needs. The room was clean and and comfortable but you might want to bring your own pillow if you prefer a larger one because these were almost throw pillow size. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your recent stay. I am glad that the hotel suited all your needs. We look forward to you returning on your next trip.

Please call me with any questions or requests you may have.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel was clean from the exterior and interior. The lobby appeared nice and the decor had some updates. I found it to be a bit dark even with plenty of windows and we arrived in the early afternoon when it was sunny. The front desk staff was very attentative and nice arriving and leaving. We did not encounter any problems with our room or the overall stay; however their advertised "hot" breakfast is not what you'd expect. What's hot is only waffles that you prepare and some microwaveable items but that's it. If you're satisfied with a "deluxe" continental breakfast then the hotel will do fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We searched for a hotel in our price range and on our travel route. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel and helpfulness of the staff. Check in went smooth, the staff made several accommodations for our family, and the lobby and breakfast area were very current and user friendly. The room was clean and up to date.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for your stay with us. I'm glad it was comfortable and what you were searching for. I would love if you were to come back and see us the next time you are traveling through.

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions or concerns.

chunnicutt@cnhotels.net

Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Best Western PLUS Greensboro Airport Hotel in Greensboro is a great place to stay. My son and I stayed here when he was playing baseball up there and it was a really great place to came back to after a long day at the field. We will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for your stay with us. I am glad we were able to help you relax after a day of baseball. Please do come back and stay with us and see all the upgrades we are making.

Please call me if you have any questions.

General manager.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stay at this hotel every May for a conference we do for work, and I've never been dissatisfied with the service, quality, and price for this hotel. It's a newly renovated hotel, so everthing is new and in excellent condition, the people there are extremely helpful, there is a good cross-section of patrons staying there with you, and the neighborhood is very good. It's easy to find conveniently located near I-40, and well-maintained. As a young traveling professional, I highly recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for continuing to stay with us. We look forward to your return trips.

Come back and see the upgrades we are making.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Perfect situation for joining the highway and for reaching all destinations needed. Hotel is comfortable and pieceful. the room I've got was wide with a very good bed. A real desk would be great for working as the connection with the wifi is working perfectly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business