“Not bad .......”

Ranked #44 of 76 Hotels in Greensboro
Trenton, Georgia
“Not bad .......”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My wife & I stayed here for 4 days . The room was clean & comfortable .Housekeeping did an excellent job of cleaning the room during our stay . The lady running the breakfast bar gets a special " Thank You " ! Access to I-40 & to Winston-Salem was fine . The 3 " bad " issues we had . 1 " minor " . The in room fridge looked like it hadn't been defrosted in years ! The " major " issues . 1. On our last day staying here, the water was " shut off " for a period of time . 2. During our entire stay, the Wi-Fi internet NEVER worked . I was told they were " working on the problem " everyday . But, overall I'd give this place " another chance " .

Room Tip: If the Wi-Fi worked .........
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
CNHotels, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
I am very sorry that your experience with us was not entirely enjoyable. The issues you encountered are certainly not our norm. I am very glad to know that you will stay with us again and can assure you that we will exceed your expectations.

Best Western Plus, Greensboro Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
NC
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Good place to stay. Price is a good value. Clean room and really nice staff. Would recommend this hotel to others. Very good place for families to stay. The location is very convienent to stay at. The hotel is very near the airport. The breakfast is good in the mornings.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments about our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Akron, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We always stop in Greensboro on our way to the beach. This hotel is clean and a great value. It is located near some nice restaurants and very easy to get on and off the expressway. It is a newer hotel so everything is in good shape. We have stayed there two times now and are very satisfied with our stays.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Dale W
Thank You for your positive comments of our Hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Wilmington, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I would not recommend this hotel for a stay that exceeds more than one night. The pool is not much larger than a hot tub. One staff member responsible for everything during a shift (check-in, elevator issues, pool, etc.). Elevator was out most of 5 day stay. Hotel smelled like cigarette smoke. With that said, rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Lorain, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you like getting stuck in an elevator multiple times, having no A/C in any of the hallways or common areas and having furniture with stains on them, then this is the hotel for you. We talked to multiple other guests who were all stuck in the elevator that weekend. The elevator was not taken out of service until we called 911 and the Fire Department took it out of service. Friends were at the front desk while we were stuck the 2nd time and heard us ringing the bell and calling for help. The front desk continued checking people in and ignored us.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for your stay with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the elevator. I personally have taken action on this and have had it fixed. I am sorry to hear about the time you had to spend while stuck.

The elevator has been fixed and I would like to invite you to come back. Please call me if I can be of any assistance.

336-454-0333
United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Hotel listed on UNCG website as suggested place(s) to stay for college tour. Location easy access from Interstate 40, but passed other hotels along the way. Non-smoking rooms and advertised on marquee as "pet-friendly" though did not use that. Complementary breakfast (cereals, breads and waffle station). No road or air noise at night even though close to airport. Excellent value for purpose of stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your visit. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you on your trip to UNCG.

I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip. Please call me if I can be of any assistance.

336-454-0333
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I reserved 1 room at this hotel the weekend of June 14th. When I checked out, I was charged for one room just as I expected. When I reviewed my checking account a few days later, I had been charged for 2 rooms. There is only my husband and me. I would never have a reason to book 2 rooms. Casey Hunnicutt, the GM, refuses to believe that someone on his staff made a mistake and will not remove the charges. Please do not patronize this establishment.
Gwen

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Casey H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Greensboro Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Gwen,

Im sorry for the mix up in rooms with your group. I would like to invite you back to stay with us and give us another chance.

General Manager.