“Southern Food Done Right!”

Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 945 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Valley Road
Description: Discover American Southern Cuisine at our Greensboro restuarant, served in an upscale but casual environment. We use the highest quality ingredients (including a lot of local food) to create our interpretation of classic Southern dishes. Please join us for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, for the highest quality food and drink with friendly, attentive service. Weekend brunch. We are near UNC-Greensboro, Friendly Shopping Center, Women's Hospital and Green Valley office park. We promise you’ll be happy!
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great Experince! The waitress Carmen suggestions were on point. The catfish and deviled eggs were delightful. The peach lemonade was a kicker. I really enjoyed this place.

Adam Y, Manager at Lucky 32 Southern Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks for the kind review, Nicole! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed every aspect of your meal, especially Carmen's great service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I am never dissatisfied with my visits to either of their locations in Greensboro or Cary. The food is amazing and fresh. I have never had a bad experience and highly recommend this restaurant.

Thank you for such an outstanding review. It's great to know we're honoring our promises time and time again, and we have every intention of doing so for years to come. We'd love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

What a great last meal to spend with family and friends for my last night in the area. The pimento cheese dip was a great starter along with the fried green tomatoes. Great offerings of southern kitchen foods.

Joseph, it means the world to us when guests take the time to write a review. Thank you for doing that. I'm ecstatic that you enjoyed a wonderful dinner with loved ones in our restaurant. I hope you'll keep us in mind for your "welcome home" dinner, too!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I tried fried green tomatoes and jabalaya and both were tasty. Service was efficient even if i had to wait a little bit before i could order.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy to know you enjoyed your meal; you made some great choices in what you ordered. I was a little concerned about you not receiving prompt service so we've followed up with our entire dining room staff and hopefully reversed what could have otherwise become a trend. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Our first visit and were very impressed with atmosphere and staff.Everyone smiling and so nice and efficient. James B. was our waiter and he was great.The fried pickles were delicious .I had t he catfish with pintos ,collard greens and voodoo deviled eggs.best pints I have had since my mom died.my husband had the Kentucky Ribeye and he said it was delicious. The mashed potatoes were good also.We will be back.we never felt rushed .Thank you

The best compliment we can receive is a guest who tells us "we'll be back." Thank you for writing such a glowing review. It really inspires and motivates us to be reminded that an hour or two dining with us can have a huge impact, and that's not a responsibility we take lightly. We look forward to you visiting us again soon.