“Try the bologna sandwich. I wasn't asking”
Review of Fishbones

Fishbones
Ranked #47 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I'm come here often as it's close to my house and have yet to have a bad experience. Service is usually good, atmosphere is excellent, and food is always superb. If i'm stopping by for lunch I usually opt for the bologna sandwich. It may sound like something a 9 year old boy would order but it is incredibly good. I'm actually starting to crave one as I type this. Anyway, great local spot.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great as usual!!!
Spring rolls are a must for us.
We have always had great food and great service
Love the atmosphere but really love the outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our friends who lived nearby suggested that we dine at Fishbones. It was a pleasurable experience in a location that we had not previously visited. It is not a shopping center but a cluster of 4 or 5 businesses (primarily restaurants and a neighborhood grocery store) surrounded by upscale single family neighborhoods. I enjoyed a fish dish (salmon) with very tasty sauces along with an enjoyable IPA. Very good service, reasonable prices in a friendly neighborly atmosphere. I don't recommend for small children.

3  Thank MarkS719
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love this place. Love their fish dishes, though they have a nice selection of other stuff. I love their organic side dishes: organic kale, garlic mashed potatoes, etc. The chairs are super uncomfortable but their have nice outdoor seating for lunch. We go almost every week. Good food.

1  Thank Emmagoestothebeach
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Went last night for dinner with a colleague and was very impressed. The beer selection was very good, the atmosphere friendly and the food outstanding. I had the special which was a blackened flounder burrito and my colleague had the fish and chips, both were terrific. I would definetly recommend this place but get there early for a seat.

1  Thank hatchguy