“Fantastic!”

Price range: US$25 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cone Blvd to the South, Westridge Rd to the North
Description: Indulge in an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service and fabulous four-course fondue dinners.
Madison, North Carolina
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and i just went here for the first time and we absolutely loved it! We did make a reservation and when we arrived were seated promptly. The service was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. There are plenty of choices on the menu, i think the 4-course option is the way to go personally. everything was very tasty,we chose our cheese,salad, an entree each,a cooking style,and chocolate. The meats,veggies, and fruits all looked very fresh. We both had fun dipping into the fondue pot and cooking out entrees. everyone should try this once it is a great time.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank emilydpb

“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend surprised me with dinner at The Melting Pot for my birthday. I had never eaten there before. It is not just dinner, it is an experience. We had 4 courses and it was amazing. Hope we are able to return soon!

Summerfield, North Carolina, United States
“Expensive, but a unique dinning experience.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We took our granddaughter to the Melting Pot, as she loves cheese. It was a good experience. The fondue was very good and the various meats were tasty cooked that way. The chocolate fondue was the star with numerous items you could dip. The cost for a 4 course dinner including salad, cheese fondue, meat fondue and chocolate fondue averaged about $40 per person including tip.

• Visited August 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Got engaged here ”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This is one of my absolute favorite restaurants. The cheese fondue never disappoints and I love the experience of cooking the meats while chatting. Needless to say the dessert is absolutely ridiculously awesome. If the pots weren't heated, my husband and I would lap up every morsel of chocolate. love!

Boone, North Carolina, United States
“Great anniversary dinner!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I ate here for our 2nd anniversary. We mentioned this when making reservations. Come to find out, the staff at the restaurant was well aware of it. Even people who weren't the hostess or our server told us "Happy Anniversary!" Yes the food is a bit pricey, but you're also paying for the experience. This was the perfect place to have our anniversary dinner because the atmosphere is so intimate. We has the Classic Alpine cheese, Mojo cooking broth with the classic main course, and the dark chocolate/dulce de leche with sea salt (which was quite possibly one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten). I had absolutely no complaints about anything.

• Visited July 2014