“Graduation dinner”

Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I always enjoy Kabuto when I go. Food is awesome my last experience was great as well. The cook made the atmosphere fun for me and my family. everyone enjoyed thierselves

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Dined on a Saturday evening around 6pm. Hostess was nice and stated that we could wait in the bar and eat there if we didn't want the show. Bartender was way cool. Gotta love a guy that will try to photobomb a review pic. On the other side.... hostess stated 40-45 min wait. One hour and ten minutes later we were seated. Ten minutes after being seated the waitstaff arrived. Waitstaff service was pretty good. Food was pretty good. The fact that we seemed rushed was not so good. I must say that I really liked that they had hot sauce as an addition. Cool. Everybody at our table loved the food. Summary? Show? Ehh. Food. Yumm.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Out of all the Japanese restaurants in the area, Kabuto is my definitely my favorite for great food. Service is a hit or miss. Sometimes I have a great server who keeps refilling drinks and sometimes I get one who never shows back up after our soups come out, so that is aggravating. Other than that, everything is good at Kabuto. Food is awesome and the chefs are always funny! Portions are huge and their white sauce is THE best. I usually get the low-carb chicken plate (only chicken and veggies) and it's enough for two meals-yay!

1  Thank SBgal_xo
Reviewed 24 February 2014

For those of you that posted bad reviews on sushi and bad service in the bar or sushi bar area.my name is ken i am the head sushi chef.at kabuto if you come in and eat again and show me your review ill personally make sure your experience will be amazingand ill start you off with a free appetizer of your chose to start off your meal.

1  Thank kensimlamany
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I didn't think I like sushi until I had it at the Sushi Bar at Kabuto. We have had wonderful Habachi dinners here, where they prepare the food right at the table in show style. But we ate at the Bar one night and now we are hooked. The regular bar backs up onto the Sushi Bar and we had a great time. The bartender, David was so charming and such a help in ordering. The Sushi chef, Ken, was incredible, not only was our meal delicious... it was a work of art to behold. I don't like spicey so I tried the Greensboro roll with crab topping, YUMMY. My husband loves spicy so he had the Hot Mama and said it was incredible, he also had some Unagi, which I tried and really like, even when I found out it was Eel. LOL. We will be back at least once a week. We had a really fun time at the bar and the food and people were great. Props to Tom the manager who came over to see how we were enjoying ourselves. Great place.