“lunch sushi”

Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #208 of 929 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Met a friend for lunch and we both got the sushi which was delicious! Service was awesome, too! Will definitely go back....possibly for dinner next time.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Monday night was the first time I had been back to Kabutos in many years. My date wanted me to try sushi for the first time ever. I was hesitant but it was absolutely delicious! It was the perfect atmosphere at the back of the restaurant at the sushi bar for a quiet date. We were greeted upon arrival by the owner and Kim, our waitress was very attentive and helpful with the menu.
At the end of our meal the assistant manager stopped by to check on us. I will be definitely be going back soon to try the hibachi.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Huge portions. Varied menu. Gyoza had eight pieces and were deep fried. Spicy tuna salad was on a bed of rice in a big bowl of iceberg lettuce. Rainbow roll was a bit pedestrian and sliced too thick, Everything was tasty and fair priced.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I always enjoy Kabuto when I go. Food is awesome my last experience was great as well. The cook made the atmosphere fun for me and my family. everyone enjoyed thierselves

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Dined on a Saturday evening around 6pm. Hostess was nice and stated that we could wait in the bar and eat there if we didn't want the show. Bartender was way cool. Gotta love a guy that will try to photobomb a review pic. On the other side.... hostess stated 40-45 min wait. One hour and ten minutes later we were seated. Ten minutes after being seated the waitstaff arrived. Waitstaff service was pretty good. Food was pretty good. The fact that we seemed rushed was not so good. I must say that I really liked that they had hot sauce as an addition. Cool. Everybody at our table loved the food. Summary? Show? Ehh. Food. Yumm.